Poll: Computer or next gen console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Computer or next gen console?

What do you prefer then my fellow gamers? will you be gettin a next gen console or will you be sticking with your comp?

Re: Poll: Computer or next gen console?

Both 360 and the comp sorted

Comment

wow u posted quick, i only just clicked submit

Comment

Computer FTW!!!

Comment

ye i voted for computer as well

Comment

ye i voted for computer as well

Comment

Computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

360 are going to be good aswell but you just cant beat the good old keyboard and mouse

Comment

Originally posted by tom91
                  360 are going to be good aswell but you just cant beat the good old keyboard and mouse
                  True, computers are Zeh Pwnzers!!111!

Comment

I've got a 360 and my comp, but i'm selling my 360 cuz i get bored of it easily and i wouldn't rather spend the money on buying new PC parts.

So if any1 wants to buy a 360 PM me with an offer!

Comment

Bah 360's suck

Comment

Computer for me. Haven't used a console for about 18 months

Comment

Lol i stotted my ps2 off the floor yesterday cos i got my foot caught in the controller wire and it didnt really bother me xD still works tho

Comment

^damn I used to do that. I've done it like 3 times and friends have done it a couple of times. Not happened in a while though since I kinda tidied it up.

I don't know really. I like consoles for playing multiplayer with friends. Xbox 360 fight night round 3 owns when you got friends playing. I don't have an X360, but they are pretty cool and the graphics are real good, only problem is I think it looks best on an HD TV, a large one anyway.

I've always had Sony, PS1 and PS2. The big PS2 sucked the laser in mine died a ton of times, I bought the slimline one when that came out. But Sony usually has the better games. Sony are annoying the hell out of me with their price tag, when you have X360 which probly has the same gfx as the PS3 and wii is only £150 according to good sources. Sony better lower their price, its a joke really.

Microsoft are releasing amazing games onto the X360 now, before it was alright nothing special with the Xbox. But the PS2 always won because of its great games, but Microsoft have obviously got wise to that and acted upon it which is good. But if Sony don't lower their price, I think that people might turn to X360 instead. £420 for the PS3, I highly doubt I'll buy it, and this is coming from someone who heard when the PS3 was being developed I was def gonna buy it. Not now though I can buy like half of a top computer for that.

Microsoft annoy me aswell with their extorsionate amount that they are asking for Windows XP. It came out 8 years ago and they still want £100 for it in the stores, what a rip off , I'll just mention it but no wonder they have such a large problem with piracy.

What I mean is the government rip the population off enough with the large amount of taxes, a lot of people can't afford to fork out that amount, Linux is only £20 in stores like PCWORLD. Linux isn't compatible with games like BF2 etc so people really don't have much choice. So yeah Microsoft lose billions a year to piracy, they probly wouldn't if they lowered their product price which has been out for 8 years. Vista is going to be over £400 for the ultimate version.

PC games are a lot cheaper then PS2 games, but some good PC parts cost more than a console itself.

Comment

Right now i'm sticking with my 360, but i'll pick up some pc games along the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X