teamkill, revive, repeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamkill, revive, repeat

so i'm playing a little while ago and i notice at the end of one game that a guy on my team has -150 or so points. he had tk'ed me a couple of times but i hadn't given it any real thought. next round, same thing but he gets me a few more times and i start to get pissed off. next round my roommate comes into the game. we decide to have some fun :evil: . i shoot, he revives, over and over again. other people on our team start to get in on it. at one point there were 5 people just standing over him shooting and reviving him :laugh: . we killed this guy roughly 75 times before we got bored with it.

the guy just wouldn't leave and he wouldn't stop trying to tk. we would stop and run away and he would respawn and start shooting people again so we'd start the process over again. i ended up with -144 points 5 minutes into the game. he left at some point during the game, but i wasn't paying attention. i did a little medic whoring and got my veteran medic combat badge and finished with -26 points. i hate teamkilling but i think this guy deserved it

Re: teamkill, revive, repeat

Fair enough!!!

Comment

What was his name?

I know a glitcher on Warlord got his stats wiped so when there were no admins around he just went on a TK spree. Ended with -153 points.

Edit: Not -153. I looked at the screenie. -213 points.

Comment

i think it was OMJD or something along those lines

Comment

I joined a server a few nights back, and my team had two guys who were doing that. One was at -120 or so, but the worst guy was at -183

I disconnected and found another server immediately. I dont have hours and hours to waste, my BF time is precious to me and I want the games to be fair and enjoyable.

Comment

At least you didnt kill any innocent babies.

Comment

Ummmmmmm, you know if you kept reviving him you werent giving him deaths or anything?

Comment

that doesnt matter, just imagine what its like in game, you cant do anything other then try and switch teams, try and suicide, or quit.

Comment

lol we do this on our server whilst waiting for it to start, its funny as, not the guy getting killed/revived but...loooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Reminds me of one bellend who started shooting me and then gave me med packs. So I slotted him.

Comment

Originally posted by fknlo
                      so i'm playing a little while ago and i notice at the end of one game that a guy on my team has -150 or so points. he had tk'ed me a couple of times but i hadn't given it any real thought. next round, same thing but he gets me a few more times and i start to get pissed off. next round my roommate comes into the game. we decide to have some fun :evil: . i shoot, he revives, over and over again. other people on our team start to get in on it. at one point there were 5 people just standing over him shooting and reviving him :laugh: . we killed this guy roughly 75 times before we got bored with it.

the guy just wouldn't leave and he wouldn't stop trying to tk. we would stop and run away and he would respawn and start shooting people again so we'd start the process over again. i ended up with -144 points 5 minutes into the game. he left at some point during the game, but i wasn't paying attention. i did a little medic whoring and got my veteran medic combat badge and finished with -26 points. i hate teamkilling but i think this guy deserved it
                      yo that whas my brother u were killin, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X