Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst enemy/favorite victim - how does this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst enemy/favorite victim - how does this work?

Is there any formula for this?

I thought that the names are self-explanatory, so that the person I killed most in a round EVER will be in my victim list and the person that killed me most IAR EVER will by in my enemy list.

However, my worst enemy is enlisted with only 6 kills, while I'm pretty sure someone else has once killed me more times than that IAR.

Also, I've got 2-3 fav/worst victims/enemies, while some people have got twice, three times as much (or even more). What does it depend on?

Is the system buggy and records these stats randomly, are there other criteria and it all makes sense?

Re: Worst enemy/favorite victim - how does this work?

I think its a bit random. I thought it was this, I kill someone x amount of times before someone else kills them. That x is how many times they are on my list, say player1234 (x), where X is the amount of times I killed them before someone else did.

But that theory kind of doesnt work, check out Volxs stats. http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/

'More Enemies
    (Top 10) MOGANsama (1)'

So if thats true, that means that someone killed him once before someone else did, and well that happens all the damn time!!

Comment

i got something weird i killed somebody 10 times even though its say more top victims some other guy with 16 times i killed him how come the 16 kills guy doesnt show but the 10 kills guys show

Comment

Disclaimer: These two ideas are pure speculation, and only brought up to bring about discussion.

- I don't think it counts kills that were assisted by other players.

- I'm not sure, but I don't think it adds up kills after a kit change. I think it seperates the kills based on the kit change.

Comment

how can volx have that high of a score i never see him online

Comment

its damn borcked. played a really long round last week, killed the same guy a crapload of times along wiith the other guys, died total of 30 times to their 90/100, and one boob on their team is my worst enemy at 24 kills wtf, the guy killed me a total of 6 or 7 times maybe the whole round, while i won every single fire fight with him, save when he cought me off guard, which wasnt common, and hes not even on my victims list anywhere, i have almost 40 victims on bf2player (like 20 in bf2s) but bf2s sucks royal balls, i killed buddy like 30 times or more in that round.

Comment

sydus how come u got no unlocks

Comment

I think it's how many times have you killed the same person from the time you spawn 'till the time you die

Comment

But does this all calculate in one round. Does anyone know?

Comment

Whoever you killed the most, and whoever killed you the most, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                      He plays in the morning, i played with him today at the StrafeRight.com server. he's always either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

Comment

I kinda got the idea that it was someone that had been killed the most in one time by the same person and it often effects lower ranked people because as they progress, they are much less likely to have someone kill them several times in a row.

Examples: You kill John 3 times in a row and he just created an account. You now have him as a favorite victim. Now if someone comes along and trumps your 3 in a row and gets 4 in a row on him, that person now has him as a favorite victim. Now, as John's account gets older, if someone gets 8 in a row on him, someone needs to get 9 to get added, but everything else below that 8 will not get counted.

If you run over to Steve, and he has never been on someones list and the first time he does get on someones it was from 11 kills while Steve was AFK. Now I don't think anyone will ever be able to get Steve on their list unless they get 12 kills in a row from him.

This speculation seems correct to me, because I know I have waxed a couple people over and over and over and they never showed up in my lists. So, someone must have put a better hurt'in on them then I did.

I think it is funny because I am on someone's list as and they have 2 kills on me. WTF!?

Comment

Well i just had mine updated last night and i killed this one guy 7 times in a round - http://www.bf2s.com/player/43744340/
                          Dont laugh at me stats, my old Dell and NVidia 5200 have a lot to answer for
                          Anyway thats the Favourite Victim accounted for, but i still dont get the worst enemy/more enemies, as my wors enemy has killed me less that one of the guys on the More Enemies, the worst enemys is the latest worst enemy and the top 10 are the overall ones( seems to make sense )

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                            He is in Japan

Comment

So, does anyone have any more insight on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X