Play Station 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Play Station 3

Yeah true. Its not big deal for me. I wont be returning any games to the store. I wont be borrowing any games either. Think about ebay =( You wont be able to sell your games. Thats what im worried about lol..

Comment

I have a question. Does anyone know the exact release date for the PS3 ? I thought it was like 2 month from now (Lol..)

Comment

March 2006 was the last I had heard.

Doesn't matter, I don't know if I'll get it after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Saige62
          Did u know that u cant rent games or borrow games for ps3. Ps3 is screwing up big time

Proof please?

Comment

Sony blow they are just money hungry they are trying to sell you crap.

Comment

It doesnt blow. A lot of people are a fan of Sony. They are not trying to take your money. People choose their own systems, I doubt they will change their mind from your comment on it.

Also, I bet you will be able to borrow games and return. I mean how is it possible for it to register a game to your PS3 ? Unless you will need to enter serial numbers but I doubt it. I also heared no one had a chance to test a game for the PS3 yet. Maybe the whole "Register Game To PS3" was just a rumor ?

Comment

This thing is games on the ps3 don't look better than games than the 360, wich is $200 less. Why should i pay more for the PS3? Remember, i'm buying this console for games, not a blue-ray player. The 360 is a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                  Proof please?
                  Its a rumor that was floating around for awhile because sony has the patent for said tech however Sony rep's in europe have said this will not be the case and the rumors are false.

all that said ps3 is way to much money for limited improvment on graphics they shot themselfs in the foot devloping their chip while they tried to get the edge tech wise they lost their devlopers basicly its going to end up the reverse of the last console wars this time microsoft will have the large game library and sony will have a slight graphics edge and then nintendo will have the orginal games and the Japanese market on lock.

Comment

Working...
                  X