Im a b00n. Come inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a b00n. Come inside...

Okay.. Im a n00b to this movie making blahblah, you know the drill.

I understand with this "Battlerecorder" thing, you can recor matches that you play in servers which have it enabled. But i don't know where/what battlerecorder is. Do you download it? D you already have i? Do you have no idea? Do you have no clue what the fux im on about?

If anyone could enlighten me, ill be a happy man.

Re: Im a b00n. Come inside...

Find the server you want to play on, here:

Scroll down to where it says:

bf2_d_dl
    bf2_d_idx

Pick one, doesn't matter... if it has a link to a ftp where battlerecorder files are kept then the servers battlerecorder is working properly and you can access the files. When you play in the server remember the time when the round ended so you know which file to get, the files are saved in military time btw... oh and when you download the battlerecorder files you need to move them to a folder but I cant remember which one it is lol maybe someone else does.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

So, i have just played on a server. Jump onto that site, find the server download my match, then what? How do you open it and stuff?

yeah, and the folder thingy would be nice.

Comment

When you put it in the correct BF2 folder somewhere .. lol you then go into your game and then it will show up in the Community Tab of you're main menu.
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
          When you put it in the correct BF2 folder somewhere .. lol you then go into your game and then it will show up in the Community Tab of you're main menu.
          I see, ill do it all tommorow, bed for me now, been out all day.

Comment

Working...
          X