Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Hack...

Common not again...

I can't bealeve it happoned again, can't wait for 1.5...

Didn't see this posted, so i hope its not old.

Re: Commander Hack...

Its not necessarily the commander it can be done by anyone on that team. I can't see it getting fixed anytime soon

Comment

I told you 1.5 is going to be out. I havent seen that in 1.4 yet, but I was probally playing Battlepaint...ewwww.

Comment

I'll still never understand how it's even done...Not that I wish it to happen, I just play on my own server alot, and while goofing around, try to do it...so that when people fly jets, I can crash them etc for funnies.

*sigh* I guess it's something super secret.

Comment

I'm a newbie here. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with that picture?

Comment

To many hummers falling from the sky at once

Comment

I'd always thought you couldn't get too many hummers....

Comment

punkbuster knows all about this hack now, thats why u dont see many anymore. most people have been banned. any retard that uses this hack will get guid banned sooner or later, more sooner than later.

Comment

I don't remember it being a hack, I thought it was a glitch?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz
                    I don't remember it being a hack, I thought it was a glitch?

naw its a hack that retards can download like the rest of their piddly hacks, everyone who has ever or is using the multiple drop hack will and or is guid banned, permanently against all PB games, sucks to be them. now if we could deal with the damn color wall hackers and aimbotter bitches. guy in a server i was just in with actual tag that said (aimbot) then his name. runnnig around headshotting while his back was turned to u, point blank jump to prone sniper headshot. and i followed him in 3rd person, hes using oine where the xhairs automatically point to closest enemies head, easy to tell because sometimes he tried to pull it away onto someone else but it forced back to closest enemy getting him killed lol. not to mention the long metal fence along one flag in jalalabad, 2 (including (aimbot) were shooting people thru it with no actual veiw of them at all, just wasting guys thru the fence.

Comment

Working...
                    X