Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official anti-smacktard/noob/punisher thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official anti-smacktard/noob/punisher thread!

hello all anti-smacktard/noob/punisher/blockers! are you tiered of getting tk'ed for a vehicle? blocked for a vehicle? got smacktarded? got punished for an accidental tk? want to kill the bastard and shoot he's family? well.. you cant.. but you can tell me about it here.. tell me about what you have done nice to someone else. tell a story about you where you got some kind of smacktarded. the reason why i create this tread is because there are fantabrillions on quadribrillions of smacktards out there.. and i want you to know that i hate you!! so the 1% of battlefield that arent smacktards, can discuss here..

for example: today i was playing on wake and there was a guy southing for a pickup when i was flying in my blackhawk. i checked the map and there was one guy swimming at the end of the map. i was on the other side but i know how it feels so i flew all the way to him, picked him up and flew him to land. (he was screaming for pickup, yes.. and he was saying "pick me up at the edge of the map please")

another example: i was flying in my f-18 (still on wake) and i dropped two bombs over the enemy but i got 2 tk's.. it took 1-2 sec before i got punished, by BOTH! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! i hate them!!! i got tons of -.. it was so obivious that it was an accident!!

also NO smacktards/noobs/punishers/blockers (for accidents of course) are allowed in this tread! shame on you!!

if this is spam please delite this tread.

Re: The official anti-smacktard/noob/punisher tread!

I got kicked for teabagging the admin after I killed him...

Comment

haha! thats classic!!:laugh: admins and their admin tools..

Comment

I had the game for one year now and have punished only like 20 times i think.
        I only punish for intentionnal tk's, of course as reward for being nice and comprehensive i got punished 999 times. But it's just a game, im used to it and just laugh when punished.
        LOL

Comment

You got kicked for that? Dude come play on my servers you would never get kicked for something that stupid.

View Spec Servers

Comment

*sigh* i hate tks.....heres what happens to me: im shooting at a guy about 20 ft away, a teammate runs in front of me, i get a tk(punish) and the other guy killes me....or this: i stop shooting when they run in front of me, then were both dead.....DONT U IDIOTS KNOW NOT TO RUN IN FRONT OF SOMEONE SHOOTING

Comment

most of the admins are such faggots....the power does get to you...
              i joined this one server the other day and i love commander so i immediately applied since there was one yet, and i start firing artillery at like 50 guys, and this one dude yells hat there isnt supposed to be a commander, so i was like ok.... and then resigned as commander, then like 30 secs later, i get kicked

Comment

Cronos. i know but its so fustrating!! how can they? i mean, how can they be so fast on the 'page down'?

Comment

I was kicked yesterday for:

"Kicking: Funk3h : For only thinking HE can fly"

That was when i just joined a server and jumped in the F35

Comment

I got kicked for shooting down a j-10 on wake...they assumed I was hacking.

Comment

smacktards? noobs? Sorry I dont kno what your talking about. See, I like to completely forgot about them so that during gameplay I am not overly fustrated.

Comment

Re: The official anti-smacktard/noob/punisher/blocker tread!

Originally posted by St._Sasquatch
                        for example: today i was playing on wake and there was a guy southing for a pickup when i was flying in my blackhawk. i checked the map and there was one guy swimming at the end of the map. i was on the other side but i know how it feels so i flew all the way to him, picked him up and flew him to land.
                        maybe the guy bailed out of a jet and didnt know how to suicide, maybe he was swimming to out of bounds.
                        another example: i was flying in my f-18 (still on wake) and i dropped two bombs over the enemy but i got 2 tk's.. it took 1-2 sec before i got punished, by BOTH! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! i hate them!!! i got tons of -.. it was so obivious that it was an accident!!
                        you deserve to be punished for bombing teammates. indescriminent bombing is not acceptable, you have a minimap, use it, or i will punish you.

as for the thread, all i deal with every single time i play is noobs and jerks, its not like a special thing that happens ever so often, it happens all the time, constantly!

Comment

Cronos. i know but its so fustrating!! how can they? i mean, how can they be so fast on the 'page down'?
                          Im faster than them on 'page up' ^^

Comment

I think tk punish was a bad idea in the first place. I think it shouldnt take any points away but after doing the tking a few times the person will be kicked or banned.

Comment

Re: The official anti-smacktard/noob/punisher/blocker tread!

Originally posted by roger smith
                              maybe the guy bailed out of a jet and didnt know how to suicide, maybe he was swimming to out of bounds.
                              you deserve to be punished for bombing teammates. indescriminent bombing is not acceptable, you have a minimap, use it, or i will punish you.
                              why did he scream for a ride all the time and wrote "can someone pick me up? im on the edge of the map? and the other one i had a minimap, yes.. but it is possible to miss mr.aimboter.. and if you dont got anything better to say please dont post..

Comment

Working...
                              X