Help me plzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me plzzzzz

hey i got BF2 yeh and i duno how to play it online man, i downloaded the 1.4 patch which i think i need to play it online but now whenever i click the "Play BF2 Online Now!" icon on ma desktop the screen goes black asif it iz loading then it flashes for a minute and returns to ma desktop what iz wrooooong, plz help

Re: Help me plzzzzz

Lol. You never do the "Play BF2 Online Now" function.

Just click on Multiplayer at the top and look for a server.

Also, "iz" does NOT, I repeat, NOT substitute for "is." Same thing with "ma" and "my."

Comment

connect to the internet , get 1.4 full patch , open bf2 press multiplayer and chosse a server

Comment

idk why EA would make a "play online now" button, its useless
        just go to multiplayer and select a server and join!

Comment

why am i not supposed to use the "play online now!" function? is it bad for the computer?

Comment

well i had it crash my game several times

EDIT: ok maybe its not useless to other ppl but i dont use it anymore cause it keeps crashing my game

Comment

it is useless,click the BF2 icon,then Multiplayer and join a server

Comment

The "play online now" function, for me took forever to load. I wouldnt suggest using that function. I would just use the normal icon, and join multiplayer that way, alot faster login process I wound. I would recommend going to a webpage the has the 1.4patch available to download rather than clicking on the in-game "link" for the 1.4patch.

Comment

Working...
                X