Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFPodcast.com Hacked!

Hey All,

Was going to pay a visit to BFPodcast.com and noticed they have been hacked by 7uRkiSh

The statement reads;

"You Two,Israel And Usa; Didnt You Think That We Wouldnt Ask You About All Off These Oppressions You Did.Today Our Way Is That,Tomorrow We ll Be Knocking Your Door Because Of These Oppressions.Be Sure About This.Sins Can Be Forgiven But Oppressions Never.Filistin,Iraq Please Try To Stand These Oppressions.We Came To Broke Hands Which Hurt You.Now We Are Here Against These Enemies !

TURKISH

What a load of crapola!

Re: BFPodcast.com Hacked!

LOL! So many translation mistakes. But my respect for the BFPodcast guys.

Comment

You think this hacker confused Battlefield 2 to a virtual reality Middle East warfare game? If so, I'd say this is more of a compliment to Battlefield 2.

Comment

what a bunch of idiots , why are they trying to mess up a game broadcasting system? its hardly gunna get them a load of suppord for there stupid things

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder what Chalk.One, Chalk.Two, and G.I. Jersey will talk about next week?

Comment

I bet he feels really proud in his mom's basement sitting in the dark, with his now bigger e-peen.

Comment

Somehow i fail to see what he hoped to prove. But eh, if he feels liberated then im not all that bothered.

Comment

Hi Guys,

We are working on getting this issue resolved. We have a good idea of who this hacker is, and we're also tracking this jerkweed down so we can put a good old New Jersey whack on this Fanook! Fuggetaboutit.

For the time being until we clean this hacker clock, you can get to our site by adding the "index.php" after our domain name:

http://www.bfpodcast.com/index.php or http://www.battlefieldpodcast.com/index.php

We will keep everyone posted.

Thanks Navspecwarcom for catching this. BTW: Navspec, checkout our next show Episode 25, you are included in our new Topic of the Week segment.

Comment

Thanks guys for your support. We're certainly not happy about it and as GI Jersey said, theres gonna be some Tri-State area smack-down goin on.
                  Hopefully we can get the issue resolved shortly and get this guys.

Comment

nice to hear that m8

Comment

Go get him tiger! Don't mess with a Jersey boy!

Comment

Thats shockin, you go and catch the little blighter

Comment

I MADE TOPIC OF THE WEEK? HOOYAH!

BTW, I hope Chalk.Two knows I was just pulling his chain on the padding stuff (wink)

Comment

What a prick

Comment

Hey guys, you can still however reach our site by using the following link: http://www.battlefieldpodcast.com/index.php

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X