Can't trust your our Squad Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't trust your our Squad Leader

Me and one of my friends from another clan were playing a wake island only server and we both are doing some good air contral. My friend jumps in jet and I go solo in Chopter. Then, my friend wants to hop in my chopter with me, but there is a problem. Our own squad learder was Tking my Friend for just trying to jump in the gunner seat. The leader of the squad was crap in my chopter. My friend was not any better, but at least he could get a good TV Missle or two.
    Anyway, The whole round goes on by both of them fighting and Tking one another for the gunner seat. Everytime, I get killed in chopter, I spawn back and I see both my friend and the squad leader shooting at each other. The first few times, the squad leader won, but my friend wasn't going to give up a fight. Then, after a while, the squad leader starts to put c4 on the chopter spawn and blows me up about 2 time. After this I was like, it's war.
    Then, when I spawn back after the second C4, I go after this idiot for a squad leader and kill him. I had a nice scone of like 77, before this idiot started to TK, both me and my friend. After I Tked him a few time, I have a scone of about 33. Swith I though sucked. Anyway, after he puiches me for 5 TKs, I get kicked from server and about 2 minutes after the same happens to my friend. The squad leaders' name was: Kamp8Warrior
    So, watch out for this idiot

Re: Can't trust your our Squad Leader

why didnt you punish and get him banned?

Comment

Heh I just got finished playing.. heres my story.....

I was playing on a 24/7 Infantry only Karkand server and I was in a squad with 3 or 4 guys. I was talking to my squadleader though VOIP and was on Teamspeak at the same time talking to my clan mates. So my squad leader states hes drunk and cant understand what Im saying. So we are running around and my squadleader throws a nade up in the air and it comes down and kills me. The squadleader calls over a medic to revive me. I was saying this all on Teamspeak and my clan mates were laughing their asses off.

Lession Learned: Dont drink and play Battlefield 2

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
        why didnt you punish and get him banned?
        We did
        He had about 7 Pucshes on him, but he didn't get kicked
        Why? I don't know.
        maybe he was an admin being a A-Hole and just wanted to Tk

Comment

haha i had something like that mate what a noob

Comment

Originally posted by $gtbattlefield
            haha i had something like that mate what a noob
            you did that to someone, too?

Comment

Originally posted by =VE=Navras
              Heh I just got finished playing.. heres my story.....

I was playing on a 24/7 Infantry only Karkand server and I was in a squad with 3 or 4 guys. I was talking to my squadleader though VOIP and was on Teamspeak at the same time talking to my clan mates. So my squad leader states hes drunk and cant understand what Im saying. So we are running around and my squadleader throws a nade up in the air and it comes down and kills me. The squadleader calls over a medic to revive me. I was saying this all on Teamspeak and my clan mates were laughing their asses off.

Lession Learned: Dont drink and play Battlefield 2
              LOL sounds like it was pretty funny. so what was this guys score did he get a huge negitaive to???

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                LOL sounds like it was pretty funny. so what was this guys score did he get a huge negitaive to???
                lol I hate that

Comment

were u nice to the guy,did u foloww orders

Comment

Working...
                  X