Something for the assults?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for the assults?

I think Assult should get a mini-uav scanner, like half the radius of a normal UAV. That would make it nice cause than assult could go in and dominate like it should be :O, right now assult sucks. Medic has a little less armor but has better guns,can rez/heal, can rack up WAAAY more points than assult. I mean cmon, WHOSE WITH ME ON THIS?! xD

Re: Something for the assults?

sure im wiht u... except for the UAV should be have the diameter or something the radius would be too small. but yes ur right the assault weapons do suck right now.

Comment

ye assualt is about the least played class first is medic then goes down from there. assualt needs something better than nade lanucher and smoke/flash bang.

Comment

Assault should have rainbow colored smoke nades and 50 .203 nades.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
          I think Assult should get a mini-uav scanner, like half the radius of a normal UAV. That would make it nice cause than assult could go in and dominate like it should be :O, right now assult sucks. Medic has a little less armor but has better guns,can rez/heal, can rack up WAAAY more points than assult. I mean cmon, WHOSE WITH ME ON THIS?! xD
          And the Whiners will begin to cry

LET IT BE NERFED!!!!

Comment

Sorry, but that is one of the most ******* ideas I have ever heard.

Just imagine, 15assault guys running around with mini-uavs?

Hell no.

Comment

rofl i guess ur right. but i think he means that all the assaults ashare it but thena gain ya that wouldnt make very much sense

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
                Assault should have rainbow colored smoke nades and 50 .203 nades.
                :laugh:

Comment

Assault is fine... It's one of the main classes I use on SF because of the grappling hook.

Comment

The only thing assault needs (many have suggested this) is more sprint juice.

Comment

More sprint and make that extra armor feel like its working, the "bonus" assualt gets for armor is hardly noticable with the power of of guns out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                        More sprint and make that extra armor feel like its working, the "bonus" assualt gets for armor is hardly noticable with the power of of guns out there.
                        I would leave the armor alone, it would seriously unbalance the class if you had a guy running around with a G3 and twice the armor the class currently has.

When I play assault and use the G3, I find no problem at all in taking on medics head to head.
                        That gun absolutely shreds non-armored classes.

Most of my assault kit deaths occur (and where most of my damage is sustained) when I'm constantly winded and trying to take cover, but I'm reduced to plodding along like a slug.

Comment

i agree with jsr. assault could use some additional stamina. i personally dont have an issue with the assault class because of the nade launchers and the f2000. if used properly, the kit can be quite efffective. i can typically walk over any other class in a 1 on 1 battle. the kit doesnt have a whole lot of point potential so that is why i believe it isnt played as much.

another suggestion i have is to maybe give them an extra point for captures and cap assists. that may solve some of the problem.

Comment

Mini-UAV would be a pretty extreme change, but I agree that assault is rather underpowered as it stands.

For starters, I would ungimp the GL. DICE completely mucked up the grenade launcher nerf. It didn't stop what it was supposed to curb (noob tubing) and made it worse against what it was supposed to be good at (destroying light vehicles).

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                              ye assualt is about the least played class first is medic then goes down from there. assualt needs something better than nade lanucher and smoke/flash bang.
                              I believe you are wrong. The best guns out there is already for the assualt. I do great, I out score medics or at least end up in the top 5. Don't forget the powerful G3 and the m16 with GL's. Not to mention the AK's. There should be a limit of how many bags you can toss, and wen you toss it to your last one, you gotta hold it only(same goes with ammo packs).

Comment

Working...
                              X