ok so i have the m95 unlock becuase i like to sniper and this is my only unlock and my first so i only just got it so anyway i know i have to play BF2:SF to get the L96A1 in the unlock zone before i get 800 points, so i let my friend put SF in hids computer on my account and play and i only ahve like 650 points and i need 800 before i get it but like right when he signs on to my account on SF it says that he can havea gun and he unlocked the L96A1. so im like "OMG!!" and hes like "ok..." and then the next day i go to his house and put in SF because i forgot to bring back BF2 because i borrowed it and then i open it up and it says i cant play with the L96A1 but then i go to player on BF2s.com and it saysi have uinlocked it so im just really weirded ou right now... can u guys let me know whats going on plz and if i can play BF2 and have the L96 before i even have the required amount of points?
sorry i know i talk a lot.LOL http://bf2s.com/player/78658084/

scroll down to the bottom where it shows the unlock and then look at my score.

also my points keep moving up a lttle without me playing. whats up with that. like ten minutes ago i only had 660 points and the before that i had like 650. it keeps going up. and my commnader points and combat points. my commander pionts WERE higher than my combat points.