X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UberOptions help

I dunno what to do with the software!

there is nothing related to BF2 in it... so how does it help? or is it not meant for BF2?

is there any setpoint mod out there made for BF2?

Re: UberOptions help

Could you please explain? . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Im going to guess you are refering to the mouse software right? You have a logitech mouse and cannot correctly set up the software? If you have set point, you have to find the BF2.exe in your program files through the software. It will recognize the game. I use the software and ahve no problems. You do have to make sure that you control your mouse through setpoint and not let Windows do it for you.

-Moved to support.

Comment

yeah, but the UberOptions add on... everyone says get it... but it doesnt make a difference on mine, am i missing something?

Comment

No, it just adds all sorts of new functions that you can map to your mouse buttons and adds 'application specific settings'.

Now, maybe the newer versions of SetPoint already come with the 'Application Specific Settings' feature now...I don't know because I use a really old version of SetPoint.

Visit the SetPoint window and see if there is a new section '1a. Select a Program' on the 'Mouse button settings' screen. Also, you should see a large number of new tasks to choose from when you assign tasks to mouse buttons, but those are really only useful in Windows and not so much for games.

Comment

OMG, there we go!!! yay, now i can own !!!

thanx talus and revolution

close thread i am happy!

Comment

Glad we could help.

Comment

Working...
              X