road to jalalabad wall hack / glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road to jalalabad wall hack / glitch

ok so I dont know if this has been uncovered yet but I did search i was playing today on this map went to go jump to the far building realized i jumped short deployed shute and all off a sudden while falling the shute pulled me to the far building screen shook alot then i was inside it like the hotel glich on karkaland here is the pic of the place where i was the spawn point thats by it is junkyard

Re: road to jalalabad wall hack / glitch

your on top of a building wow i can do that

Comment

^^^ I think he is saying he got into the building across from him. Don't post "discovered" wall hacks m8 - espescially with a detail on how to use them. Its foolish and does nothing more than spread prospective exploitation. not cool :thatsbad:

You may have had good intention - that doesn't mean its still a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
        ^^^ I think he is saying he got into the building across from him. Don't post "discovered" wall hacks m8 - espescially with a detail on how to use them. Its foolish and does nothing more than spread prospective exploitation. not cool :thatsbad:

You may have had good intention - that doesn't mean its still a good idea
        oh sorry bro i thought u ment somthing else

Comment

Burned then the apology... I love it

Comment

Originally posted by jabr
            ok so I dont know if this has been uncovered yet but I did search i was playing today on this map went to go jump to the far building realized i jumped short deployed shute and all off a sudden while falling the shute pulled me to the far building screen shook alot then i was inside it like the hotel glich on karkaland here is the pic of the place where i was the spawn point thats by it is junkyard
            I wish people would at least try to use some punctuation. This joker doesn't even use any..... Jeez it makes it hard to read.

Comment

People need to post more things like this. GOOD JOB!
              (not sarcasim)

Comment

Jesus you people are a bunch of bitter little dickheads... the guy is just trying to bring attention to something he found.

Report it to EA man, good job and thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys.
                  I dont use cheats hacks or glitches, if it gets to where I have to to win I will just guit because the fun will be gone. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I got shot and fell into a building last night. Then someone was trying to revive me through the roof. When revived I was back on the roof.

Comment

ooh kinky, ill tgry not to make it soo obvious but i saw this video
                      a guy requested a vehicle drop between the 2 buildings, of course it the car came down dodgy.
                      then it got knocked to the side and then tilted to the other way ( tiled to right than fell left!) and shot through the building and ended up on the other side :/

Comment

pff he registerd to post this, not a very good start

Comment

Yes I had that too some sort look here it's a bug in BF2 with the Parachute the Parachute forces you downwards look here:

Comment

yay, i made it before it gets deleteded!

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
                              I wish people would at least try to use some punctuation. This joker doesn't even use any..... Jeez it makes it hard to read.
                              I second that.

Comment

Working...
                              X