X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever feel like your cheating?

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    You just contradicted yourself...

Do you not realise that a pointwhore IS helping the team?
    I am a self-proclaimed pointwhore and I know that constantly reviving teammates infront of an enemy tank isn't helping. No. It's pissing off that player. And generally, when you're mad, you can't focus. If you can't focus then you don't play as well.

A smart medic is good for the team. Someone like me, who just zaps everything that has been shot, isn't helping.

Comment

Yes,

When my squad comes out of the woodwork over and over again against unsuspecting players.

They just flood in repawning on me as I do a semi circle around the spawn point. Comming from a different direction every time. Stealing their vehicles, shooting them in the back as they spawn, and eventually turning the flag white then to our side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane.CAD
        I am a self-proclaimed pointwhore and I know that constantly reviving teammates infront of an enemy tank isn't helping. No. It's pissing off that player. And generally, when you're mad, you can't focus. If you can't focus then you don't play as well.

A smart medic is good for the team. Someone like me, who just zaps everything that has been shot, isn't helping.
        Well when I talk about pointwhore i'm not talking about reviving... that is the ONLY "pointwhoring method" that won't help the team, unless they have a clear path.

Reviving people that you KNOW will be killed right when/after you revive them, that, ya... is a pointwhore.

But other than that, a pointwhore is a good thing.

Think about it.. someone going for a ton of kills, like me, that makes the enemies tickets bleed out.

Someone that revives everyone, that saves a ticket every time.

Health/ammo spam, keeps everyone supplied/healthy = less chance of dying, more chance of killing.

Pretty much everything is good. I HATE when people say "_____ whore". The people that make those names up are just too incompetent to be playing this game. If you can't deal with something.. then don't blame it on everyone else but yourself..

Comment

Whenever I have either AK101/M16A2/M249/G3A3 and a low ping

sort of like, bam killed a guy! bam another one!! bam.....
          so it goes

Comment

Working...
          X