Ever feel like your cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever feel like your cheating?

Ya know I have spent most of my 400hrs in game as Spec ops or Assault. My buddy was like hey lets go out medic squad style, so I grabbed the G36e or c Im not sure which and I gotta say, I was dropping people so easy with that burst fire that I kinda felt like I was hacking, not to mention the obscene amount of points I was able to garner with Medbags and Revives. No wonder everyone uses Medic, its like a free point round everytime you use it.:hmm:

I was even able to destroy the divers with no difficulty, never seen so many of them crying when I smoked em from a crouch instead of a dive.

No whine or nothing just an observation

Comments......

Re: Ever feel like your cheating?

I ALWAYS feel like im cheating cuz of my aimbot... ya medic is a point whore kinda class one of the best guns and able to heal ones self and getting points for revives and heals.

(really i was kidding about the aimbot)

Comment

Some days, I really suprise myself in a jet when Im firing cannons from about a mile away, and the enemy plane starts smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
        Some days, I really suprise myself in a jet when Im firing cannons from about a mile away, and the enemy plane starts smoking.
        Same here...

Or those times when you randomly shoot the cannons (IE on accident..) and you get a kill from so far away.. and you are like wtf ......:hmm:....:evil::laugh:

Comment

Whenever I play Assualt with the AK101, I feel like I am cheating.

So much body armor, the GL, and the AK101? I lay out whole squads and end rounds with +-40 kills and 10 deaths. WTF! sure, I don't get the team points, but with that kind of killing, wth cares about the G36E? You single handly curve the entire ticket ratio on your own!

Comment

I have never felt like I was hacking. If I get a joystick, I probably would.......not that I'm implieing that those who use joysticks, do cheat...no, no, no, no.....:wall:

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              Whenever I play Assualt with the AK101, I feel like I am cheating.

So much body armor, the GL, and the AK101? I lay out whole squads and end rounds with +-40 kills and 10 deaths. WTF! sure, I don't get the team points, but with that kind of killing, wth cares about the G36E? You single handly curve the entire ticket ratio on your own!
              Exactly I always feel like im cheating when im playing with the AK101 compared to the m-16 when there are no weapon unlocks in the match. Also feel like im cheating if I am realy owning and I obvioulsy got lucky in a firefight

Comment

my luckiest kill was when iwas getting a lift round karkand in an APC....

firing them little cannons at the side of them playing little tunes to myself.... and i somehow managed to get a kill

but yes.... sometimes i get soo lucky, i think i must be hackign ( i asure you.... i dont)

Comment

Yeah I felt like I was cheating when I was sniping with the L96a1 I dont know if the people got shot before I killed them or what but I got 12 kills without dying one after another. I turn to my friend Im like "Dude I feel like Im hacking with this damn gun" it was so cool.

Oh then the AK-101 thats a poon session in itself I shot a guy once in the head and I killed it and that was at medium range too HAHA

Comment

I feel like cheating every time im in a heli. But then I look at my points and laugh.

Comment

Everytime i kill someone

Comment

please tell me that was not the first time you were medic if so play it and then go back to the normal guns hate to see another medic whore.

Comment

I wonder.. Do you think medics help the team or they are just pointwhores?

I myself will run to save a teammate and end up getting killed after I revive him.

Comment

Originally posted by =VE=Navras

I myself will run to save a teammate and end up getting killed after I revive him.
                            Same with me, but im stuipid with the medic, if he dies in the middle of a firefight in the middle of the street, chances are you will see me revive him and then we both die, but i still get the revive point
                            but im just usually the assalt, so im not used to the whole "medic" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by =VE=Navras

You just contradicted yourself...

Do you not realise that a pointwhore IS helping the team?

Comment

Working...
                              X