• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: Ever feel like your cheating?

Originally posted by Blades
    Some days, I really suprise myself in a jet when Im firing cannons from about a mile away, and the enemy plane starts smoking.
    Same here...

Or those times when you randomly shoot the cannons (IE on accident..) and you get a kill from so far away.. and you are like wtf ......:hmm:....:evil::laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Some days, I really suprise myself in a jet when Im firing cannons from about a mile away, and the enemy plane starts smoking.

Leave a comment:

• ViRus75
    Guest replied

I ALWAYS feel like im cheating cuz of my aimbot... ya medic is a point whore kinda class one of the best guns and able to heal ones self and getting points for revives and heals.

(really i was kidding about the aimbot)

Leave a comment:

• CensoredByGod
    Guest started a topic Ever feel like your cheating?

Ever feel like your cheating?

Ya know I have spent most of my 400hrs in game as Spec ops or Assault. My buddy was like hey lets go out medic squad style, so I grabbed the G36e or c Im not sure which and I gotta say, I was dropping people so easy with that burst fire that I kinda felt like I was hacking, not to mention the obscene amount of points I was able to garner with Medbags and Revives. No wonder everyone uses Medic, its like a free point round everytime you use it.:hmm:

I was even able to destroy the divers with no difficulty, never seen so many of them crying when I smoked em from a crouch instead of a dive.

No whine or nothing just an observation

Comments......
Working...
X