X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heli video

I did this a few days ago, all footage is taken from half a round of Oman

hope ya like it
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Heli video

Not bad - would have been better if you had better competition in the other choppers against you but pretty good video, nice and simple. What song was that?
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

The song is Walking Away (Tocadisco remix) - Egg

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

join FHM dalian and ull discover how good you really are, nice music but it doesnt go with the video

Comment

I dunno PJ... I find that FHM is usually filled with smacktards who tk left and right or simply redline you before even giving you a chance to prove your worth. My luck hasn't been very good on that server...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
            I dunno PJ... I find that FHM is usually filled with smacktards who tk left and right or simply redline you before even giving you a chance to prove your worth. My luck hasn't been very good on that server...

well u did very good last time, dunno if u were getting those points with a chopper but u got silver

speaking of TKing, I dont remember being TKd on that server lol but yea everyone wants the chopper and it can be frustrating

Comment

That's what I mean: the server got a reputation of always having several 'high quality' jets and helis, so all the wannabes flock to it and use redlining and TKs to skip waiting for their turn. Also, it's spawnraping city unless the USMC's initial launch players have a clue what to do

Comment

Yep, I've been kicked many a times because I got in an admin's chopper or jet. Kids are a bunch of lamers. Also, the video was alright, I'm not a huge fan of the music, and the TV shots didn't impress me at all (Mi28 is a tank) but you guys did a good job of defending flags and such.

Comment

Sloi is 100% right about that server...
                  xfire: chodda
                  steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    join FHM dalian and ull discover how good you really are, nice music but it doesnt go with the video

been there before, my clan got tked for the jet/helis/tank and we never went back :P

Comment

weird, I never had any problems on FHM, I took the chopper before some FHM members but they didnt kick me or redlined me if i got in with them, I flew with jeronimo the other day and we both had over 70 points, not too much competition but it was fun

plus alot of times Id let someone else use the chopper and they would do the same to me

Originally posted by Sloi
                      That's what I mean: the server got a reputation of always having several 'high quality' jets and helis, so all the wannabes flock to it and use redlining and TKs to skip waiting for their turn. Also, it's spawnraping city unless the USMC's initial launch players have a clue what to do
                      well Im not a wannabe

choppers is all I do in BF2 and I must say Im pretty good, not as good as you or naymles or w\e but yea, I know what Im doing when I get in the chopper

Comment

Yeh GR8 vid! Wish i could make my own stunts vid

Comment

Nice graphics.

I like the ending.

Comment

sweet music...nice play

great video imo!!! enjoyed.

Comment