Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If only there were more players like this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If only there were more players like this.

Very rarely do I hear ppl talking it does make me mad at sometimes but if I am squad leader I will kick if they don't have mic and name the squad mic only

Comment

Originally posted by Saige62
      Very rarely do I hear ppl talking it does make me mad at sometimes but if I am squad leader I will kick if they don't have mic and name the squad mic only
      as long as you name it mics only, communication is the major key that a lot of the kids playing ...uh a i mean community playing dont do enough. and if you cant properly talk to the SM and he with you then they never roll with the squad. i hope bf2142 has more quick-key pharses or when you spot something you should be able to spot mines/claymores so they at least pop up on the mini map for a few seconds

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
        This is the reason I play BF2, it's great when it flows like it in your example.
        its the reason i still play. For all the problems the game has, when played the correct way the game is still friggin awesome nothing better than actual squads that actually work together

what i try to do is make a squad called Voip so people joining know the score, or if its 64 size fushe/ DV set up an AT squad and go roaming in packs nothing better than an AT squad roaming the map destroying armour

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
          I wish, that there were more people in BF2 like this, who worked together. 80% of the time, when you join a sqaud, no one talks or anything of that sort. Its just everyone on there own, and joining a sqaud who works together(And in this case...our sqaud worked together, bigtime!) Everyone just wants persoanly fame, a higher kill count, and to go rambo, no teamwork anymore.
          Well some clans could be on Teamspeak. Like my clan I am always on TS when playing BF2 and I use VOIP when I really need to.

Comment

dude i am totally like that at my friends house. his compueter is messed up so i cant talk on it, i can barely hear on it, but ya once i get my computer ready im going to do taht.the only poblem is is that when i use my mic, it makes my voice sound like a 9 year old. i sware to god it does. everyine thinks im a girl. ive fooled many people before, and a lot of people, well, everyone, makes funof me and kicks me. i have a high voice and the mike makes it sound even higher. an im almost 15 LOL

Comment

I usually play at least some 5 days a week, even if its only one round. About once a week sometimes more I find a good group to play with, Christian Soldier sounds like you have had one of those magic rounds. Lately they seem to be few and far between but if I remember to add the players name to my list I look for them so I can get more games in with them. Yes it really makes the game a lot better and, for me, suddenly it doesnt matter if I win a round. All that matters is doing all I can for my squad mates. Hope its the same for you guys. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

yea i like it when im pubbing and i join a server and join a squad and everyone is working together
                then i go with my clan in scrimmages and matches and its all serious play and u can fool around
                its really a good break from competitive play

my xfire is dsmcgreek
                please message me and keep me away from karkand a jalalalalalalabad

Comment

i have been in a few of the squads like that but it was more like the leader would go on these crazy missions and kill people and die instatly it was so fun we acctualy did good to.

Comment

Working...
                  X