Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just pre-ordered Defcon (best game ever btw)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just pre-ordered Defcon (best game ever btw)

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST and GAME are only 2 words combined in sick minds. (aka BUSH) etc....

Comment

I suggest reading the review by IGN http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/732/732711p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by snipers
        NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST and GAME are only 2 words combined in sick minds. (aka BUSH) etc....
        I'd prefer it over the two words NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST and REALITY.

Comment

whatever comment about the game i take back...i played the demo last night...this game is neat. Its a very hardcore strategy game. Me likey!

Comment

Originally posted by ojmcduffie
            whatever comment about the game i take back...i played the demo last night...this game is neat. Its a very hardcore strategy game. Me likey!

I find Defcon hughley addictive I find myself splitting my time between this and Doom 3 recently.

Comment

DEFCON is brilliant its never the same every time you play it I have to agree with comments i read elsewhere, its easy to learn but takes a lifetime to master, theres so many different strategy's you can use you never know what your enemy has around the corner.

I must add something about the game industry in general. Introversion don't waste there time making a crap load of well, crappy sequels to there games, its always something completely different and unique and i cant wait for what they have for us next.

Comment

yes it is addictive and good. I had a clan member download it with me...now he cant stop playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
                  DEFCON is brilliant its never the same every time you play it I have to agree with comments i read elsewhere, its easy to learn but takes a lifetime to master, theres so many different strategy's you can use you never know what your enemy has around the corner.
                  I love this about DEFCON. It is always different; I've never played a game so far that is the same. I really like the statement about A lifetime to master, and easy to learn. It gives people that just want to jump on for an hour here or half an hour here an easy game and fun game to play and more depth for the more hardcore players.

Comment

Working...
                  X