How Do You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You?

I have a question for you! YES YOU!!! lol Our clan uses Insomnia servers to host our games. We run multiple games & also a BF2 ranked. We use Cortex for all the functions.

If anybody is Savy with how Cortex works with BF2 ranked PLEEEEEEASE Help me!

Here is the problem! I have seen pretty much every BF2 server I have joined in the past have a place in the loading screen where you can add certain rules/website addy/welcome/etc in the box area.

I have tried to do it through the Cortex console in the space where it goes. I can only put in ONE line of text. Anything more then about 14 words will be cut off when you actually go in to the server loading screen & look at it.

HOW THE HECK do you get multiple lines of text to appear when typing it in Cortex? I sure hope one of you Brilliant guys can help me out. Thanks for your time!

Re: How Do You?

To get the welcome message to be on multiple lines, use "|" as line delimiter.

"line 1 message|Line 2 Messge|Line 3 msg" will display as

line 1 message
    Line 2 Messge
    Line 3 msg

Hope this helps!

I've never used it but I googled "multiple lines cortex battlefield"

source: http://forums.theplanet.com/viewtopi...1646caadd6bb10

Comment

Troybob .... You the Man!!!! Thanks ALOT. I am glad you did put that help link up because it's actually the | key & not the \ key. But anyways .... If you were in Pa, Your drinks for the night would be on me man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
        Troybob .... You the Man!!!! Thanks ALOT. I am glad you did put that help link up because it's actually the | key & not the \ key. But anyways .... If you were in Pa, Your drinks for the night would be on me man!!
        thanks man - i'll cheers one for you tonight (gf & I out tonight to celebrate her new job).

I edited my post in order to un-italicize the font. they're correct now. should've realized that character would look like a slash if i italicized

So what server is this? Maybe I'll join and bask in my new-found popularity.

Comment

TAGAMINGSERVERS.com 70.85.213.194

We are an old clan of many games which just recently got a BF2 ranked. We decided to get it because of ALL the lame admin powertripping servers.

We are an ALL adult clan & we dont play the BS stuff. Our Main rule we have is a NO Tolerance for intentionally TKing for vehicles or Anything! We Perm ban on the spot for that. (Too many good people out there who like well admined servers & to have fun w/o having to deal with TKing or grieving punks) Other then that we are just a group(40+) of guys & a few girls who enjoy gaming, getting on ventrilo & having a blast!

Hope you try us out. I guarantee if there is a problem on our server. It will be dealt with Immediately.

Comment

Working...
          X