Is it just me or is 1.3 Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or is 1.3 Missing?

I don't know if I just have bad sight but I've checked 10 times. I reinstalled
    BF2 and when I go to the EA Installer there is no 1.3 patch. So As I go down the list I'm stalled at the 1.3 patch. I'm sure I can find it elsewhere but I find it slightly retared that all patches are there accept 1.3. What gives?

Re: Is it just me or is 1.3 Missing?

Why would you want to be on 1.3? 1.4 came out and it's been glorious, or at least more better than 1.3 .

Comment

hahaha. download 1.4 it is finally out.

Comment

The patches are cumulative, so the full 1.4 patch (which I recommend) will bring you up-to-date from a default install. If you have SF, I'd install that first though.

Comment

Or, if you install AF, 1.3 will be applied with that. But yes, the patches are cumulative so install 1.4 Full.

Comment

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/BF2

Comment

I don't miss 1.3... They probably removed it from the list to prevent someone from downloading that thing on accident.

Comment

Are you serious? so the last few times I've reinstalled bf2 all i needed was to install the final patch and not dl'd and install them all?

Comment

:rofl: yes that is all you had to do.

Comment

WRONG....kind of.... If u had installed the full 1.4 over 1.3, BF2 would no longer open. Your screen would go back, and then come back to desktop. U would indeed need to reinstall the game (guilty:cry: ). However, if u installed the incremental u would be been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                      WRONG....kind of.... If u had installed the full 1.4 over 1.3, BF2 would no longer open. Your screen would go back, and then come back to desktop. U would indeed need to reinstall the game (guilty:cry: ). However, if u installed the incremental u would be been fine.
                      thats only been the case for some - not all people.

re-install the game - install 1.4 full. fixed.

Comment

Yea, I did 1.4 full over 1.3 and it works a LOT better. You only need to get the full patch version and patch your (any version) game.

Since it's such a large file I always save it when I download, store it on my 2nd hdd and if I ever have to reinstall I already have the full patch .

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                          Yea, I did 1.4 full over 1.3 and it works a LOT better. You only need to get the full patch version and patch your (any version) game.

Since it's such a large file I always save it when I download, store it on my 2nd hdd and if I ever have to reinstall I already have the full patch .
                          Same here! I use my other HD for ALL my personal stuff. No Program files at all on it. I make a folder for each game I own, then in each folder I put a Patches, addons, etc folders also. DL them once & thats it. LOL I actually have ALL the BF2 patches ... Full & incrementals!

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                            yeah that will happen to ppl who renamed their bf2.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
                              Same here! I use my other HD for ALL my personal stuff. No Program files at all on it. I make a folder for each game I own, then in each folder I put a Patches, addons, etc folders also. DL them once & thats it. LOL I actually have ALL the BF2 patches ... Full & incrementals!

Server files too?

Comment

Working...
                              X