• The Stuff I Like About This Game

The best maps i love in this game:

Maps:
    -Wake Island
    -Strike At Karkand
    AND THE NEWEST map Just Love it

I also love Being a pilot a driver and a Armor

My Favorite Kits:

All of them i will kick any ones @$$ with them well if they arent better then me because i know there is alot of people better then me

Re: The Stuff I Like About This Game

Lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wrona92
      The best maps i love in this game:

Maps:
      -Wake Island
      -Strike At Karkand
      AND THE NEWEST map Just Love it

My Favorite Kits:

All of them i will kick any ones @$$ with them well if they arent better then me because i know there is alot of people better then me
      Your post makes hardly any sense and your grammar is pretty poor but atleast we have a positive thread for a change.

My favourite maps are similair to yours with the addition of Sharqi

Comment

I'm going to ignore your spelling and grammar mistakes, since I did understand your post, even if I don't understand the purpose of this post.

Normally I'd flame you by saying something elitist like, "Have you at least tried the other stages?" considering the fact that what you just said is the echoing resonation of what practically every ignorant new player has stated about this game on every BF2 forum since the beginning of the game. (Please don't mistake this for sarcasm. I'm about to do something I rarely do on these web-boards. I'm going to give an actual compliment.)

However, your stats are very balanced, and you've obviously put in a lot of time on stages other than Karkand and Wake, so, your opinion definitally has some merit to it. If every Karkand and Wake player was like you, I doubt they would be the Armor/Grenade and J-10 carnivals that they are so famous for now.

Unfortunately some people are so glued to those stages simply because of the imbalancing faults that they can exploit to the fullest for the fastest SPM possible, that they'd think the name of the game was Battlefield Karkand (Armor/Grenades/Claymores), Battlefield Sharqui (Helicopter), or Battlefield Wake(J-10).

Comment

It's "maps", not "stages".

And it's also "grammatical mistakes" or "mistakes in grammar", not "grammar mistakes", which is in itself a mistake.

But more to the point @ the OP: there's always someone better, and there's always someone worse. Not just in BF2, but in everything in life.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBunny63
            Don't tell people what something is and what it isn't when your clearly basing that on your opinion of what it's called.

Comment

And he strikes again. ^

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
                And he strikes again. ^
                The hell is that supposed to mean ?

Im posting in a different thread... shocking stuff i know.

Comment

Just pointing out that you are not a very happy poster. Shocking stuff I know, but you already knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxi~
                    Your post makes hardly any sense, your probably 12 and your grammar makes grown men cry (run-on sentence) but atleast we have a positive thread for a change.

Right-o.

Those comma and period buttons are on your keyboard for a purpose, fulfill their destinies!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
                      Just pointing out that you are not a very happy poster. Shocking stuff I know, but you already knew that.
                      So your judging me by two posts i have made on these forums ?

Isn't that sterotyping

And as for me not being happy, im happy. But you can't be happy all the time..

----

Hacksaw, don't be so picky. It's passable.

Only logical reason you would even post is to correct me to make yourself look good.

Bravo.

Comment

So your judging me by two posts i have made on these forums ?

Isn't that sterotyping

And as for me not being happy, im happy. But you can't be happy all the time..

----
                        Judging a person by their taste in clothes, music, hobbies or other interests is stereotyping. Calling out a person's actions is calling a mouse a mouse. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBunny63

And it's also "grammatical mistakes" or "mistakes in grammar", not "grammar mistakes", which is in itself a mistake.
                          Thanks for showing me the same courtesy that I had shown the original poster.

I was taught to be fluent with my conjunctive sentences to get a point across in a more concise manner, even if it's at the expense of somebody who acts compulsively anal towards the proper use of grammar at all times.

You must've cried when you read any of Orwell's works, or any fictional book for that matter. Only non-fiction is that anal.

As for Maps instead of Stages? Obviously you know what I meant, so it acts as a proper synonym.

Comment

Originally posted by wrona92
                            I love being armor too.

:laugh:

Comment

Your post makes hardly any sense, your probably 12 and your grammar makes grown men cry but atleast we have a positive thread for a change.

I could understand his post fine. Yeah, it has mistakes but since you seem to be absolutely baffled, ill translate for the 'special' people.
                              Originally posted by Translation
                              I love this game!
                              My favorite maps include Wake Island and Strike at Karkand. The new one, Road to Jalalabad is a great addition to the game.

I also love piloting, driving, and being in armor.

I love all of the kits! I am kickass with them as well, but I know that there are people better than me.
                              Happy you ****ing grammar nazi? Now perhaps you can CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X