Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

booster packs dont work with mutiple profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booster packs dont work with mutiple profiles?

I play with mutiple profiles..however the booster pack only works with my original bf profile. This is a bummer because i use my newest profile more often.
    Is this a common problem? Do i need to download each pack for each profile? That would be very stupid for ea to do to there "loyal" customers...but it would not surprise me at all. Any help or insight would be appriciated.
    Thank you MINTOCKTHONG

cool got it to work....i went in and changed my profile name thru the ea downloader , 'edit profile' and it worked like a charm.. Thankyou everyone for your helpful input!
    MINTOCKTHONG

Re: booster packs dont work with mutiple profiles?

yep = EA = tards
    can NOT use different profiles for AF or EF
    there might be a way to edit your EA logs to reassign the patch to a different profile - (not sure how to do that)

Comment

Multiple profiles (unless you have a sibling or roomate) = mulitple ways to cheat. . . FPS isn't WoW what's the point of lvling alts?

Comment

It's easy, If you have an EA Downloader account log into it thru www.ea.com and edit your battlefield 2 nick name apply it and it should work with that name.

Comment

Yes you can use different profiles to play AF and EF

give this thread a read http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96916

Comment

Working...
          X