Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

155 Knife kills and stil no expert knife badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 155 Knife kills and stil no expert knife badge?

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
    I got mine in a knife only server, but pistol i got in a regular server (16 players 64 map size).

I do not need whiny noobs flaming me (i.e. "stat padder!" "cheater" "im gonna report you" "noob") becuase who didn't get theirs in a knife server?
    I didn't. ANd I got it when you had to get 18 IAR.

Comment

My opinion is everybody who HAS the Expert knife or pistol badge either padded or cheated. Unless of course you have A FEW Purple Heart medals in that round that you achieved them in!

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
        My opinion is everybody who HAS the Expert knife or pistol badge either padded or cheated. Unless of course you have A FEW Purple Heart medals in that round that you achieved them in!
        WTF?! I am sure plenty of the people that have the expert could regain it again without very much effort just because of the experience you get trying to get it. I am sure there are plenty of Fraps recordings of people's conquests.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
          WTF?! I am sure plenty of the people that have the expert could regain it again without very much effort just because of the experience you get trying to get it. I am sure there are plenty of Fraps recordings of people's conquests.
          yea i with u on that one rocket. i got mine without stat padding, it took me a good while but i finally got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo
            :laugh:

So I am on trial because I get my badges faster than you due to your incompitence.

Sounds to me like your jealous. Just because your slow does not mean everyone else has to be slow.

Get a Life!
            you got a ways to go.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
              yea i with u on that one rocket. i got mine without stat padding, it took me a good while but i finally got it.
              I just realized because of this thread that the Expert Knife is super lame now. Back when I got it, it was a challenge at 18 kills IAR. Now any chump can claim to be an 'expert' at it.

Comment

Server is probly slow but I think u may have to get 20 knife kills in a round im not sure though

Comment

Working...
                X