Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

155 Knife kills and stil no expert knife badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 155 Knife kills and stil no expert knife badge?

Hi all i have searched the forms but there dosnt seem to be any thing about it.

I have got 155 knife kills but still no expert badge. What else do i need to do to get my badge. Am i missing something. Please help. I would really Appreciate it. Any input at all.

Thanks Final

Re: 155 Knife kills and stil no expert knife badge?

Sry , maybe server is slow

So keep playing those P&K servers!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo
      Your missing 45 more knife kills, I got mine when i hit 600.

Whoa, that is a little overboard there. Keep out of those servers and keep trying. I did not get my Expert Knife for the longest time after getting the pre-req.

Comment

You should be getting it. You've already got basic and veteran and you meet the requirements for expert AFAIK. When did you get all those knife kills? Did you only knife people for today or something? If so, it might take a bit of time for the account server to realize you meet the requirements and award it to you.

If you've had 155 knife kills for a long time (5+ days), you might try getting a couple more knife kills and see if it gives it to you then.

Comment

You need 18 knife kills in one round to get it. Getting that in a normal bf2 round is extremely difficult (which is why most people who have it used some other method of getting it).

Comment

i know this isnt helpful, but something is wrong, all the stats sites say that you hae got more than 100 kills... maybe its a delay..

SWEET JESUS, ALL OF YOU POSTED AT THE SAME TIME!!!! BUT ALL 1 MINUTE BEFORE ME :cry:

Comment

Your missing 45 more knife kills, I got mine when i hit 600.

According to all the stat servers where i check my online ranking u only need 100 knife kills to get your expert badge with no IAR kill.

Here are some of the sites that i use:
              Statistieken, artikelen, nieuwsberichten over verschillende producten, onderwerpen en branches.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                Whoa, that is a little overboard there. Keep out of those servers and keep trying. I did not get my Expert Knife for the longest time after getting the pre-req.
                I was thinking pistol expert badge.

Comment

I was thinking pistol expert badge.
                  I was commenting on the K/P statement. Is that how you got yours?

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd
                    You should be getting it. You've already got basic and veteran and you meet the requirements for expert AFAIK. When did you get all those knife kills? Did you only knife people for today or something? If so, it might take a bit of time for the account server to realize you meet the requirements and award it to you.

If you've had 155 knife kills for a long time (5+ days), you might try getting a couple more knife kills and see if it gives it to you then.
                    Its taken me this long to get all the knife kills since i signed up last year lol.

I did think about using K & P servers but i was told that i could get my stats reset as your not aloud to use them. So i didnt want that to happen as u can imagine but i have had them for more then 5 days though.

Comment

Did I say I did?

Originally posted by RocketChild
                      I was commenting on the K/P statement. Is that how you got yours?
                      Did I say I did?

Or are you Insinuating?

Comment

I got mine in a knife only server, but pistol i got in a regular server (16 players 64 map size).

I do not need whiny noobs flaming me (i.e. "stat padder!" "cheater" "im gonna report you" "noob") becuase who didn't get theirs in a knife server?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                          I got mine in a knife only server, but pistol i got in a regular server (16 players 64 map size).

I do not need whiny noobs flaming me (i.e. "stat padder!" "cheater" "im gonna report you" "noob") becuase who didn't get theirs in a knife server?
                          If i tried one of those servers would my stats be reset?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon

I am insinuating that he is refering to you RocketChild.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalJudge
                              If i tried one of those servers would my stats be reset?
                              Your chances are like one in a billion, i have never heard of anyone gettin stats reset for getting exp knife/pistol in a k/p server.

Not that i am encouraging you, i am just saying it is pretty safe to do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X