Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's wrong with my TA-90?

Originally posted by VT Nerd
    lol @ the OP. That is not a server hack (if you were playing on a ranked server, that is not a server hack anyway). I find it sad that people cry hacks without even thinking. Wtf would that hack accomplish anyway? Your card is either a) bad, b) overheating or c) having some other hardware/driver issue.
    Lolz that hack would accomplish a "highly visible target".

Your and others opinion is either bad, brain is overheating or having some optical nerve sensory issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo

Your and others opinion is either bad, brain is overheating or having some optical nerve sensory issue.
      i doubt that's a hack. just some strange corruption you got.

Comment

the front is stuck in Tron world.

Comment

I want my tank to look like that.

Comment

lolz? that makes you look real smart. now everyone knows its a server hack - even though i don't see anyone else standing around the tank saying "look at this tank".

So i guess its a server hack only against you?

either that or you can fix the problem by re-installing the game and updating your graphics drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
              lolz? that makes you look real smart. now everyone knows its a server hack - even though i don't see anyone else standing around the tank saying "look at this tank".

So i guess its a server hack only against you?

either that or you can fix the problem by re-installing the game and updating your graphics drivers.

Hey I did not post this in the BF2 support forum so I do not want you 2 cents on "IT"

Comment

Hey I did not post this in the BF2 support forum so I do not want you 2 cents on "IT"
                What the hell is wrong with you dude? Multiple personalitiy disorder? You come here asking a question, and then flame people that try to give their opinion on what's up. What's wrong with your T-90? It's multi-colored. is that what you were after?

Comment

This guy is just posting garbage now... ignore him and he will go away.

I am sooooooo done with this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X