Battlefield Version 1.4 Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Version 1.4 Maps

hey all i need some help is there a way to make a make from 1.3 work in 1.4 i got lots of map from version 1.3 but they wont work in 1.4 so can someone please help me out. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Battlefield Version 1.4 Maps

Originally posted by 2pac1987
    hey all i need some help is there a way to make a make from 1.3 work in 1.4 i got lots of map from version 1.3 but they wont work in 1.4 so can someone please help me out. Thanks in Advance.
    Which custom map are you having problems with? What exactly is the issue? Need more details...

All the custom maps I have played work just fine with 1.4 and they were created pre-1.4 beta/final patch.

Comment

the totalbf2 map packs 1,2 and 3 they only work in bf2 version 1.3 but when i try to play on bf2 version 1.4 it starts loading the map %99 when it hits %100 it crashes to desktop. also is there a way to play multiplayer maps in the map download section on singleplayer or with boots. also where do you get your custom map from here right? because this is the only site i know and bought a account here.

Comment

Go here young grasshopper...for more maps

http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...hp?pg=maps&g=5

Comment

Working...
        X