PLEASE help the battlefield Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE help the battlefield Podcast

Please vote for the Battlefield Podcast on Podcast Alley it only takes a few seconds. All you do is type in your e-mail address and press vote now then verify you vote next time you check your e-mails. You wont get any spam or anything like that. you can vote only once a month. Every vote literally makes a difference. Right now they are in fifth place (about about 30 votes behind fourth) in the Technology category and 30th place overall (5 votes behind 29th).
    http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=24244

Even if you don't listen to the podcast you can still help to show of the battlefield community.
    Thank you for reading this thread. and plaese vote

Re: PLEASE help the battlefield Podcast

Not too many people are listening to the podcasts these days are they?

Comment

Even if you don't listen to the podcast you can still help to show of the battlefield community.

Comment

well they do tend to side with EA and DICE on just about everything.
        never anything bad to say even low the forums are going mad about say 1.3 or even 1.4.
        I used to enjoy the podcast but now its just a gr8 big add for BF2142 .
        its just got`n to the point where i dont care what they have to say .
        its always the same ,EA say something and they say "hey thats a gr8 idea"
        and whats with having bruce on there for 15 min or so ,god i wanted somebody to just kill me.
        not the best of moves there lads in fact a down right borring move if you ask me.
        podcast / modcast should all be in the one thing plus theres gota be some gr8 inde podcasts.

Comment

I accidentally submited my email with a typo, and now i can't vote

Originally posted by Troll_Hammer2020
          well they do tend to side with EA and DICE on just about everything.
          never anything bad to say even low the forums are going mad about say 1.3 or even 1.4.
          I used to enjoy the podcast but now its just a gr8 big add for BF2142 .
          its just got`n to the point where i dont care what they have to say .
          its always the same ,EA say something and they say "hey thats a gr8 idea"
          and whats with having bruce on there for 15 min or so ,god i wanted somebody to just kill me.
          not the best of moves there lads in fact a down right borring move if you ask me.
          podcast / modcast should all be in the one thing plus theres gota be some gr8 inde podcasts.
          I do agree; however, the podcast team can't find an hour's worth of show nowadays without using 2142 scenes. When i was in the skypecast, i asked that. They said that since Dice doesn't really care about our input and they are very distant from what we want, they can't say too many bad things because it would be a waste. Basically, they want to look at the positive side of things since many of the negatives will remain ignored by Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mondo
            I see BF2 as a damaged product. 2142 is not on my shopping list this year. I dont want to rain too much on the podcast's parade. Let the people choose the top choices.

If this podcast does not win, then thats them breaks. If it does win congrats.

But I dont see it likely because of the problems with the product.

Comment

There DICE fanboys ill vote for whatever one is in #4.

Comment

if you 2 dont like the game why dont you play a game you do like. I never got that about the haters

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mondo
                  if you 2 dont like the game why dont you play a game you do like. I never got that about the haters
                  I probably play PoE2 more then BF2

Good concept bad managing of it. I dont like it but i think it could be better. Really the only reason ia m playing is to unlock the last 2 weapos then i will just play 1.12.

The only things i think DICE did good with patchs is giving the flags names and making it so artilery did not count against the commander.

It also took them 106 days to fix CTDS. most companys can fix somethign like that in a matter of hours or days. I love the moderncombat idea with Tanks,Jets,Helos,and vehicles all together but I wish that someone else besides DICE made the patchs.

Idd like to see a company that acctualy cares about the BF2 community make the next BF2 or BF4.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                    I probably play PoE2 more then BF2

Good concept bad managing of it. I dont like it but i think it could be better. Really the only reason ia m playing is to unlock the last 2 weapos then i will just play 1.12.

The only things i think DICE did good with patchs is giving the flags names and making it so artilery did not count against the commander.

It also took them 106 days to fix CTDS. most companys can fix somethign like that in a matter of hours or days. I love the moderncombat idea with Tanks,Jets,Helos,and vehicles all together but I wish that someone else besides DICE made the patchs.

Idd like to see a company that acctualy cares about the BF2 community make the next BF2 or BF4.
                    It wont be EA or DICE. In fact the Modders like POE are doing (Or have done) more than EA or DICE will ever do with the worn out BF2 game.

It will take the reality of lackluster sales and a migrating population of gamers to other products such as QW:ET with stuff that actually works. All the podcasting in the world will not prevent that exodus of the community from the great ship titanic.

As it stands, America's Army is slowly working it's way into the arena with the new Anti Tank Missile and Humvee gunning. All they need to do now is the completion of the Armor and Artillery and work on helicopters to replace the arcadey BF2.

I view Podcasting as self simulation by EA to reinforce how good 2142 will be and totally pulls the wool over the jaded and tired gamer who feels angry with BF2's problems.

If the Previous podcasts said that they were sorry the servers crashed and provided very specific information as to when, how and where it will be fixed and actually followed thru you can bet the community will provide the support it wants.

Sorry, I cannot vote for something that did not directly improve problems within BF2.

Oh by the way it's been two patches and the first person to drop, roll and fire will kill you with one shot.

It's been 4 months and one patch and servers still crash, uber internet connections backed by well maintained clients see the infamous "Connection problem"

Me thinks that the top powers in EA who endorse these podcasts are the ones who are disconnected from the GI playing the game suffering the problems.

Comment

I think DICE made the podcast and are using it to brainwash the minds of players to buy their crappy good for nothing products.

Comment

are you high

Comment

A votingsystem is there to weed out all the crap...
                          What is the purpous of asking people here to vote, other then to try to cheat your way into the top...
                          If they liked the show and felt like voting, they would have...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
                            A votingsystem is there to weed out all the crap...
                            What is the purpous of asking people here to vote, other then to try to cheat your way into the top...
                            If they liked the show and felt like voting, they would have...

true and whats to say there isnt another bf2 podcast out there .
                            or even one that reviwes games ,anything but this YA EA ARE GR8 crap we are getting right now.
                            theres still magor probs with this game but if you were to take what the podcast says as true.
                            then everythings just dandy`0 and theres nothing wrong and i was glad they took so long to bring the update out.

it would make more sense for ppl to go there and vote for another podcast if their pppeeeeeeeeedddd of with the BF2podcast.
                            so if your NOT happy go on there and vote for anyone you like .

Comment

Voted. Podcast ftw!

Comment

Working...
                              X