LogiTech Mouse Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LogiTech Mouse Help

I want use my LogiTech MX400 7-button mouse in BF2 and config the buttons. I downloaded and installed Uber Options but it didnt do anything.

Can someone please help, much appreciated

Re: LogiTech Mouse Help

Not sure what 'Uber Options' is, but have you tried the logitech website for drivers?

I downloaded some off there for my MX518, and it gives you the options to map a keystroke to any of the buttons on the mouse.

Comment

try set point. i got a mx518. i just keystroke they buttons to the one in bf. i got my side buttons for the guns and my mouse wheel set as prone.

Comment

Well just make sure you have Setpoint installed first and only then install UberOptions. Once you've installed UberOptions then open up Setpoint, you will find a new choice within Setpoint called "Manage Applications", add in BF2.exe and configure the buttons you wish for BF2.

Comment

I was having the same problem with the G5 untill I downloaded the latest drivers 2.47 I think

Comment

As i posted in the tech section new Logitech setpoint drivers are out 3.1.116 . They might help your problem , allso my g5 feels smother to me now

Comment

Working...
            X