Game Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Freezes

This is what happens: Click on a game server. Starts loading server with the battlefield 2 rotating around while loading(I can move the 2 around the screen with the mouse). Loading complete. Verifying client data. Then join game icon at bottom right appears. Click on join game, goes to screen where you pick weapon and class on left and the map of where your at on right. Heres the problem: the mouse icon is stuck on the map and its not even on a spawn point. Its froze on the map and I left and right clicked my mouse and still cant get it to move. The map is running in the background, people moving around, buring buildings, sound is working also. The arrow is stuck on the map where you pick a spawn point. Hitting ESC does nothing also, i have to Ctrl, Alt, Delete to get to desktop. Windows Task Manager say its running and working fine. Never had a problem before, does it in all servers I go to. Please help

Sorry for the double thread.

Re: Game Freezes

umm try going to ur options and controls and setting all ur controls to default again

Comment

Re: Game Freezes

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the full patch 500,000 kb and re-installed it and set everything to default and it fixed it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X