X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bf2player.com

Originally posted by KMT
    Didn't knew about the relocation of it.. Interesting though I wish I could play with US Players.. Since I'll have a 200 Ping it'll be impossible

-------------

To be harsh I don't give a fvck about your stats eh funny eh maybe some smileys here and there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: wee my e-penis is groing

MAJOR E-PENIS

Serious, Putting your name under every message isn't needed it's already there above the place your avatar or if not Post count is. Why would you even end all your messages with your name? A signature is something different than that. And please spare me your talks about my signature.. I'm not even talking about signatures..
    Honestly, as long as I know it bothers you I can't stop signing my name, & rank

But seriously dude, what makes you think any 1 on earth is even "remotely" interested in what mouse pad you use? You're braggin' about it like it is an FX-60 or something:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I think BF2s does the best stats.
      Also, that name thing is gay.

Private First Class Mekstizzle

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
        Play on playa. Tell'em...don't hate the playa, hate the game.

/born and raise in Pimpadelphia, PA.
        "Game recognize game" pimp

Born, & raised in "Motown"

LOL

"Serial"

peeeeeeeace

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
          Also, that name thing is gay.

Private First Class Mekstizzle
          I second that. It's like referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

scknight doesn't care for it!

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
            I second that. It's like referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

scknight doesn't care for it!
            I have an idea, why don't you spend the rest of the afternoon "fretting" about "some guy on the internet's" sig lmfao:laugh:

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
              Well, why don't you spend the rest of the afternoon "fretting" about my sig LOL
              too late, scknight has already moved on.

Comment

If you want to go all out add a "the" before your name

The Mekstizzle will be leaving this topic now

Comment

If you want to go all out add a "the" before your name

The Mekstizzle will be leaving this topic now
                  Haha. The scknight will get the lights. Night everybody

1st Lt. scknight
                  up, up, and AWAY!

Comment

Only an idiot would waste time typing their name after every post. You do know that there are macros that allow you to do that with a single key press, right?

Especially SB, do you really think he types that out after every post?

Comment

Do you really think he went and made a macro to quickly get his name on the end of his post?

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                        LOL butcher you whats funny? I actually know that your avatar is you, its slightly disturbing at the same time but funny none the less that you think you look "cool". You have shown me that their realy is some serously sad people out there that I can laugh at, and you are most certainly one of them.
                        Man. Why do people hate on this guy so much? I don't get it.

My buddies i ride and race with(moto), have their own "styles" and funny, things they do. Especially when we go out. But jesus we don't nock em for it. Its why we like um. It's what makes them them or you you. Why degrade them? This world full of a buch of "me toos" as it is. Let somebody be original.

If you really new him, then yeah go ahead and dog on him a bit. But you don't. What you do know is that he's got a similar interest as we all do. That's why we're here f-stick.

I'm not trying to be the diplomat or add fuel to the fire. But I mean damn, when somebodies passionate about something, let um be. That's how they roll. So what.

Oh and I want one of those mouse pads!

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          I wish he were, so he could arrest the morons who do that, and stop them from posting.
                          Ahh...you let the kiddy go

Good boy...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by onEhittah
                            Man. Why do people hate on this guy so much? I don't get it.
                            One word will suffice: Arrogance.

Frankly nobody, or maybe a select few like arrogant people. Ok I can admit when I have gone OTT and my post certainly was, for which I apologize.

However if you have read some of his posts he rarely seems to be constructive or helpful. Instead his posts generally seem to be an attempt to tick off people half way across the world by making himself out to be a superior human being to all us cockroaches that fester around his feet. Maybe I’m reading between the lines too much but most of his posts I sense this.

Comment

Do you really think he went and made a macro to quickly get his name on the end of his post?
                              Don't know about you, but any sane person would spend 5 minutes setting up a macro that will save them annoyance and waste of time many times in the future. I am willing to bet that he does use one.

If he types it out by hand, there is something wrong with him.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                                One word will suffice: Arrogance.

Frankly nobody, or maybe a select few like arrogant people. Ok I can admit when I have gone OTT and my post certainly was, for which I apologize.

However if you have read some of his posts he rarely seems to be constructive or helpful. Instead his posts generally seem to be an attempt to tick off people half way across the world by making himself out to be a superior human being to all us cockroaches that fester around his feet. Maybe I’m reading between the lines too much but most of his posts I sense this.
                                Yeah, okay, I hear ya. There is a difference b/t arrogance and confidence. I just hope he means it in a fun way.

Comment

Working...
                                X