Unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks

Going to be sergeat by Friday (I hope). Have unlocked the 1st assault (G3) and the 0.5 sniper rifle (hate it, slow reload and cross hairs too thick). What would you recommend as my next unlock, dont think I'd get the engie unlock as unless i'm in a tank i don't pick it, plus for AT i find engagement with inf take part a med range so not sure if the dao's worth getting. What the G36 like?

On another note, do i have to unlock all the 1st level unlocks b4 i get the 2nd level? Would love to get the L2 snipe unlock....seems so easy to use (Got off a dead kit)

Re: Unlocks

Originally posted by colmmlynch
    Going to be sergeat by Friday (I hope). Have unlocked the 1st assault (G3) and the 0.5 sniper rifle (hate it, slow reload and cross hairs too thick). What would you recommend as my next unlock, dont think I'd get the engie unlock as unless i'm in a tank i don't pick it, plus for AT i find engagement with inf take part a med range so not sure if the dao's worth getting. What the G36 like?

On another note, do i have to unlock all the 1st level unlocks b4 i get the 2nd level? Would love to get the L2 snipe unlock....seems so easy to use (Got off a dead kit)
    First you need to have got or played bf2 special forces to unlock the 2nd unlocks And since your starting off defanitly choose the dao it's great for close range in karkand if thats what map you play?

Comment

Originally posted by colmmlynch

the G36 series is a very nice gun, v.good for Spec-ops and even better for the 2nd unlock for medic

Comment

1st tier medic unlock or the pkm.

Comment

jackhammer ftw!

Comment

Unlock either the spec-ops or medic. The G36 series guns (spec-ops) in this game are unstoppable. The second medic unlock will either be your favorite or the one you hate the most. It just seems really unpredictable at times but then it will headshot someone from a mile away. Ive grown to love it but it drove me nuts at first.

Comment

Unlock the search function on this forum, or unlock the rope M-377 to hang yourself.

Comment

thanks for that...c u next tuesday

Comment

Well I wonder why also just don't make any sense to me.These guys can be brutal sometime . My first post was a unlock question and some guy practically cussed me out for asking it. First consider the kit you like to play unlocking a weapon you will not use doesn't help much. If you play medic the first unlock is a good one. It is a true three shot kill rifle (player without vest). It does throw fliers sometime and it seems always at the wrong time but it has a good little scope and can be quite accurate in single shot mode.What it does best is make the g36e available which is a really fine gun.The three shot burst can be effective when you get accustomed to it. It is a four shot kill weapon but takes 32 points of health =three shots 96 points. If a player has anything but full health he is dead. It is very accurate especially on single fire and is not effected much by recoil. You have the G3 already and it is the strongest gun in the game short of the PKM and sniper rifles .The 2000 takes three shots to kill but is also a good gun and comes with the flash bang.Does not hit as hard but is somewhat more accurate than the G3.You have to consider the map and the average distance of engagement. Medium to short the G3 cant be beat. Medium to long the 36 series are great the g36c spec ops unlock is the most accurate gun in the game short of the sniper rifles. All of the shotguns are deadly and are the only true one shot kill weapons (exception knife and sniper rifle head shot). In close quarters they are awesome but can take about a year to reload.A rule of thumb is the harder they hit the less accurate they are the more accurate they are the less health they take. Three shots to kill vs. four. A player with vest four shots vs. six. There is a compromise so match the map. By the way some of the very best weapons especially after 1.4 are the standard issue ones. The ak 47 hits hard and ant too bad as far as accuracy. The saw is improved and can be a killer on the right map.Last thought they have ruined the PKM it was deadly up until 1.3--not too effective anymore. Thats more than you wanted I am sure but thats it ---good luck unlocks add to the game

Comment

Working...
                  X