I NEED HELP!!...cant install game at all..help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED HELP!!...cant install game at all..help

i cant install the game at all...i tried manaul install...cleaning everything, cleaning and repareing teh registry...i even did a system restore but everytime i tried to install battlefield 2 it always says when i click next like its going to install....."The wizard was interrupted before battlefield 2 could be completely installed Your system has not been modified"....need help with this...cause my next big thing is reintalling windows xp completly...so please anyhelp

Re: I NEED HELP!!...cant install game at all..help

Why did you psot two differant topics?
    There is nothing worse than noob spam. If people didn't respond to your first topic its because they don't know or don't want too.
    It doesn't mean you open up a new topic and paste the same question in it. It will make people far more reluctant to help you.

Comment

Do you have a legitimate copy of BF2? And what are you PC specs.

But yeah, I've never heard of your problem before, and I've been here a while. Maybe you should think about an XP re-install, sounds like its poked.

Comment

Originally posted by ||47||DarkKNight
        i cant install the game at all...i tried manaul install...cleaning everything, cleaning and repareing teh registry...i even did a system restore but everytime i tried to install battlefield 2 it always says when i click next like its going to install....."The wizard was interrupted before battlefield 2 could be completely installed Your system has not been modified"....need help with this...cause my next big thing is reintalling windows xp completly...so please anyhelp
        Turn off antivirus and then install.

If you do not have antivirus, then check for virus infections.

Other than that, maybe a hard drive problem or a hd driver problem. Something is causing data errors.

Comment

Try an install in safemode. it helped me once

Comment

I had this problem.. It's now fixed. I recently bought a new comp, installed everything.. BF2 was one of the last things I installed.

It wouldn't let me, just kept closing randomly. I tried safemodeS still didn't work. I figured, stuff it I'll do a total reformat.

Now pissed off because I spent a decent amount of time setting all my crap up, I installed BF2 first and it worked... Dunno what the error was but everything works fine now.

Comment

The beautiful world of computers.

Comment

Working...
              X