No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Locks Up At The Same Place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Locks Up At The Same Place...

my xbox 360 locks up whenever i play the fear demo on my 360. when the man comes slamming threw the door and everythings slo mo it locks up when i throw nades at him. and, does anyone know the proper way to switch discs while playing the game? dop u turn ur console off then press the tray button? ty in advance. also. before i known that there was an issue when u changed positions of the xbox 360 and it scratches ur disk it happend to me. could that be the problem?

Re: Xbox 360 Locks Up At The Same Place...

LOL

why i dont want a 360

Comment

Maybe its the CDs fault ? Do you have the same problem with other games >?

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        LOL

why i dont want a 360
        I've never had a problem like this with my 360, don't be so ignorant next time.

Comment

i dont have problems at all with my 360, when i change discs i always go to the dashboard first, i have a nyko intercooler which helps a lot cuz before buying it i had a lot of crashes ( that 20 bucks thing can really save ur 400+ inversion, and dont get the pelican fan stand it sucks )

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
            I've never had a problem like this with my 360, don't be so ignorant next time.
            just because YOU never had a problem doesnt mean OTHERS havent,,

Comment

It also doesn't mean that many others have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                i dont have problems at all with my 360, when i change discs i always go to the dashboard first, i have a nyko intercooler which helps a lot cuz before buying it i had a lot of crashes ( that 20 bucks thing can really save ur 400+ inversion, and dont get the pelican fan stand it sucks )
                I made the mistake of getting the pelican stand.

Comment

That's not the point, you're saying you won't get a 360 because you don't want these problems but not everyone who does have a 360 is getting it jesus christ i don't think i have to go into detail about this.. stop being ignorant. Oh and guess what, some ps3s are over heating and crashing at TGS so i guess you don't want a ps3 either because then you'd get those problems with it to right?

Comment

You suck!

PS3 blows, it will never come out, and if it does, Sony will lose alot of money =)

Sony has alot to lose, microsoft has alot to gain. Microsoft set the price range of next gen consoles when they released the 360. Now sony is screwed! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Saige62
                      I made the mistake of getting the pelican stand.
                      yeah i bought it first and the 360 had the same temperature ... waste of 20 bucks, now i have the Intercooler and its way worth it

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs
                        You suck!

PS3 blows, it will never come out, and if it does, Sony will lose alot of money =)

Sony has alot to lose, microsoft has alot to gain. Microsoft set the price range of next gen consoles when they released the 360. Now sony is screwed! haha!
                        The only reason you dont like Sony is because your a Microsoft fan. Everyone protects their own system. Hell if you had a Nitendo 64 you would say its better then a PS3 and XBOX360. Besides, you act like you played the Playstation3 already know everything about it lol..

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeltaStorm
                          The only reason you dont like Sony is because your a Microsoft fan. Everyone protects their own system. Hell if you had a Nitendo 64 you would say its better then a PS3 and XBOX360. Besides, you act like you played the Playstation3 already know everything about it lol..
                          No Im just putting two and two together, Its common sence just think of it this way. If ps3 trys to sell it for like 100 or 200 dollors more than the 360, People will probably go with the 360, becuase its cheaper and they are basicly the same damn thing lol. And no, I am not a microsoft fan, if ps3 came out befor the xbox 360 then I would of bought that if it was cheaper than 500-600 bucks. I just go with what comes out first =)

Besides the other reason that I like Microsoft better then sony alittle is becuase ps1 and ps2 games sucked! The only good games that I liked were as listed

Tenchu: Wrath of heaven
                          Socom

thats about it lol. every one that is going to buy the ps3 is like MSG4 this and MSG4 that, you know what Metal Gear Solid series sucks.

Let me guess what you are going to say though, Well you are a microsoft fan blah blah blah. You play halo and worship it........ NOT!

The best game that I think came out for the xbox personally is Brothers in Arms.

Let me just put it this way, I don,t even know why I am arguing about this becuase they are the same damn thing. They both have the same graphics and just about the same games also.

Comment

Working...
                          X