Company Of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Of Heroes

My game is kinda laggy when I drag up or down to view diffrent parts of the map. (Demo Version) I was wondering if it is still worth getting ? Its not big lag at all. Im just wondering if this has occured to anyone. Also, do you guys think its because of a lot of stuff on my computer ?

Re: Company Of Heroes

what are your specs? Because I don't get any kind of noticable lag on my laptop or my desktop pc.

Comment

Yeah, tell us your computer specs.

Comment

I do experience a little lag when I change view with the "Alt" key and I have a good system IMO (AMD 64 Opteron 175 Dual Core @ 2.7 Water cooled, 2 Gigs RAM, 7800GT, X-Fi Xtreme Music) running 1680x1050 Wide Screen Resolution.

But I have everything in High and Ultra settings.... it doesn't bother me cause I use the standard view anyway.

Regarding buying the game.... what the heck are you waiting for? This is the best game I have ever played in years ... I don't play RTS games but this game really has changed my gaming world... I love it... cause it's just like playing chess with hormones.. it never gets repetitive... brain vs brain brother...

Comment

Yeah, I was just wondering if there would be any big issues online because of my problem. I just bought the game, I am not having those problems anymore. The only problems I am having is with the Videos looking like crap. The online portion is amazing even though I play like a noob on it. We lost 995 to 0 lol.............. Does Totalbf2 have a company of heroes or no ? I remember seeing something like that.

Comment

I would adjust your video settings, that should fix it. I can run everything on high and get no lag.

Comment

Yeah, so can I. Its just the videos are kind crappy.

I saved some replays to learn from the good people. Where are they stored ? I looked all over the game and the files. I cant find anything =(

Comment

Its a good game, I really enjoyed it. Made me want FH2 that much more for some odd reason.

Comment

When I got on today (Half Day At School) the videos worked great. Good quailty. I think the computer needed some sleep thats all

Comment

Might want to clear up and unused files on your desktop and do a defrag

Comment

I have a question. Where are the saved replays saved?

Comment

Working...
                      X