drop and roll and kill....!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop and roll and kill....!!!!!!

So I get pwned everytime by the guy who drops rolles and shoots and kills all at the same time....wtf! Now I am new to BF2 and was wondering how does he do it? Is it something I'm just never gonna get and except my fate as a victim or what?
    If this is possible for a newbie like me to learn...how do I do it?
    Thanks in advance.....and if you are one of the one's who drop roll and kill....see you soon!

Re: drop and roll and kill....!!!!!!

Hello,

Same Here m8, some please answer.

Thx

Comment

It's X, Triangle, circle, then down and to the right, R2, R2.

Comment

Strafe + Prone = Drop and Roll.

Use the search next time.

Comment

Why don't you guys use a nade to clear the way? Works for me everytime.
          Originally posted by scknight
          ROFL!!!

Comment

I wonder how many times this has been the start of a new thread this week? I'm not normally one to lecture about search, but come on.

You too can do the roll and shoot thing too by strafing left or right and going prone. The camera doesn't do a 360 degree spin so you probably never knew this. Don't be fooled though, it's just an animation and the hitbox is already laying on the ground so just shoot at the ground where you estimate the enemy to end up.

Comment

Its just dolphin dive to the left/right side,when U progress thru ranks and time u will get it,just play the game and U will bunnyhop and dolphin dive like a pro

Comment

VT NERD.....thanks bro...I figured the camera wouldn't move. The tip for the hitbox is welcome addition for me. Perhaps this will help in the defense against this tech. I have always protested against bunny hopping, dolphin diving, etc....but find it to no avail, therefore, if you can't beat 'em..join 'em!

Comment

Currently I returned to BF2 after a year away. 7 times out of 10, I'll get beat by the guy who can somehow, hop to evade, then go prone and one-shot me in the face, even if I have gotten the jump on him, and have already unloaded a controlled, semi-auto half clip into him.

I just can't figure out why this quick to prone action gives them so much accuracy that is undeserved.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                    I just can't figure out why this quick to prone action gives them so much accuracy that is undeserved.

Blame EA. I hear its en vogue this month.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                      yea that was awesome:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X