My seocond bf2 vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My seocond bf2 vid

Hey guys please make a nice comment and give me any good tip... and this vid is 24mins and 6 songs mixs!!!

little bad qulity but goood gameplay!!! I ran 3 high setting rest med 2xaa 21ppl infantry vid

Re: My seocond bf2 vid

24 minutes Do i realy want to watch it for 24 mins????? Whats it about?

Comment

that was aload of poo what was the battlefield 2 music etc doing with that film and alot out of time...?

rated uhmmm 1/10

Comment

erm..the knifing of the snipers was cool I guess.

Comment

It was my second vid but I just bought a program called sony vegas 7 I don't know how to use it can any one tell me that will improve my vid with crazy effects!

Comment

Dude, Never show yourself dieing in a BF2 video.
            This could have bein' WAY better, but it was not
            Also, Too much on the pronespamming and Dolphn Diving and also Bunnyhopping. Also, Spawncamping in your video is also bad. Sorry, but also you need to learn to edit your Music better, they were good songs, but not for BF2 in a ownage video. The songs are better for real movie-like BF2 videos. Another, Also the only cool part in here, is at the beginning then the music kicks in and a Support guy is shooting and the song is also in the gun fire part at the moment. So, to rate this, It was be a 1/10
            Dude, After your first video, you should have gonna better and did a good job on your second. But you didn't.
            Sorry to be a bit hard on your video, but it's not hard to learn how to use a editor. Use an eary editor like Windows Movie Maker, That will help you do better in your video making.

Comment

you bought vegas lol? i mean yes we all do...but i suppose it was ok for a first time . btw try there site for ok tut't

Comment

0/10 for a rating.

First of all, the BF2 music had nothing to do with what you were doing and didn't syncronize with your gameplay at all. Also, nice bunny hopping and dolphin diving. ****ing noob.

Comment

Dude chill that my second vid the 1st one is css so chill I never made bf2 vids before dont worry I'll make it better if some one help me

Comment

boring its most stupidest thing ive ever seen i couldnt even get threw 3 minutes of it. the music in the back round was more exciting than watching your horrible skills. next time have a friend view the video before you give us 24 minutes of us watching battle recorder you can do squat with angles and you dont even no the commands. Just stop making videos dude you cant do any

Comment

hey punkboy, don't listen to those assholes
                      they never learned what constructive criticism is
                      and, do you see them coming out with videos? I sure don't
                      So, just keep practicing, but work on editing and making the shots crisp and not drag on with exploits of the game.
                      Try to use battlerecorder too, if you need any help just contact me.

Comment

Have you met my freind yet?

His name is EDIT!!!!!

Comment

wow, and do you have inflatable friends too?

Comment

lol
                            that was quite boring..sorry..

Comment

You could have easily cut down the video to 5 min or so. Think of what the viewers want to see.. I am going to assume constant action if its a frag video.. so speed up the parts where you are just walking so we dont have to wait. Think about it... I could play bf2 for 24 min and have a better experience/more fun than watching an almost no cut video of someone else playing. It just needs less waiting and more action.

Also, please pick better music. After countless hours of waiting for my games to load, i think i know that tune by heart. Look for something thats a little more unique.

And here is a tip, use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 instead of the Q rose to slow down, pause, or speed up a clip. However, i reccomend you just cut and edit your video instead of having one big fraps file of gameplay..

Just some advice

Comment

Working...
                              X