The First Time You Were Called A Hacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Time You Were Called A Hacker

This should bring some good discussion to the boards.

I was on a 24/7 Wake Island server and was really on form. The previous round, i had managed to get 89 points out of pure ground combat. I was suprised, but even more so when the next round i did even better, getting 1st place with 109 points. Again, this was all with me and my medic gun.

These points were all earned in the battle between North Village and North Base. The bridge was the main focus of the battle but i decided to creep around it and sneak up from behind the enemies. I got 10 shock paddle kills and 20 knife kills

At the end of the game i was accused of having some sort of hack where you can kill people with shock paddles from 50 metres away. What crap i thought, but at the same time i was flattered!

What's your stories ?

Re: The First Time You Were Called A Hacker

The first time I got called a hacker was when the blackhawk wasn't nerfed and I flew around beautiful masthuur and got 225 points that round, 0 kills and 0 deaths .

<---I want my blackhawk back :cry:

Comment

I was on a 24/7 Warlord server. This one sniper had been pissing me off. He was on top of a building so I started throwing grenades. He fell down and I shot him. The flag where he had spawn was just around the corner, so by the time I got there he was climbing up latter and killed him. I went back around, reloaded, gave myself some health (medic), I went back around the corner, and there he was again, so I shot him. I repeated. This time, he had spawned all the way on the other side of the alley, and I could barely see him. In just two bursts, I shot him in the head from the very long distance. 15seconds later, he respawned and says "QUIT CHEATING." Exact quote.

Comment

Never been called one. Guess I am not goot enough :'(

Comment

When I was doing really well in the cobra i had about 28 kills and no deaths and then they banned me for hacking because i shot downa j-10 with the TV.

Comment

I was called a hacker because I was hid on the factory roof on karkand and kept owning this same guy everytime he ran for the tank (and everyone else on his team) pity it was on an unranked server :cry:

Comment

heh I was called a cheater once because I was on a building and I sniped this guy and his teammate ran over revived him and I killed them both (I was using the SVD so I unloaded a clip into these guys) and he said "Navras - Another cheater" heh I guess if your too good your a cheater..... F!@#ING NOOBS!!!!

Comment

I have only bein' called a hacker one time.
                This Support guy while prone on the ground in the allys from karkand, so I run to the side of him and somehow he didn't see me. Then, I am right next to him on the ground and I put out my knife and I knife him right in the side.
                Then he calls me a hacker, I tell him I didn't and That I have never.
                Thankfully, there was no kick vote against me

Comment

I GOT MY FIRST COMPLIMENT TODAY!!!! I"M HAPPY:

and it was because I took out this guys j10 and then took him out on the airstrip waiting for it, I was going about 2000 near the ground with after burners, so I don't think I should do that again!!!

But yeah, I crashed into a tree at the end of the runway

Wait a sec, looking through my screens, I got got a hacker a while back

Comment

lmao Xodus

Comment

i was called a hacker when i got 1st 3 rounds in a row on a 64 player karkand server, each time with a score of oever 100..

Comment

one time there was some guy

on wake called flee something i dun remember

and US had airfield i was usmc

also so i kept bombing the beach

randomly i got him 10 times and

i get called a hacker the other time

i went up 800 ft in a f35b and hit

afterburners while admin behind

me in a j10 and hes like banning

supermario disappearing hack

thats when i got called a hacker

Comment

I was called a hacker when I sniped the pilot out of a J-10 while he was coming strate at me shooting the cannon thing LMAO

Comment

a few times, I am pretty good playing BF2 and peeps always get made if I whore with the tank

Comment

i don't think i've ever been called one. but i mostly only play a few maps on a server at a time. but it's funny, i can have 60 pionts over the next highest score with me being on the ground and my friend that's not even half as good as me and he gets called for hacking.

he doesn't hack and he's not that good. but he's been called a hacker since the 1942 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X