• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will there be any new patch?

will there be any new patch?
    or booster pack?

Re: will there be any new patch?

Depending on how 1.4 turns out in the long run will decide if another patch is in order for BF2.

As far as booster packs, nothing is announced and I doubt there will be anymore for BF2...with 2142 coming out, I'm sure more will be focused on that title.

Comment

Except for a small issue on the new map, I seriously hope there are no further patches. Lets leave BF2 alone for the rest of its on-line life.

Comment

they could at least release some new map packs from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
          they could at least release some new map packs from time to time
          Map packs should have been EA's effort from day one. If they had done that, 2142 might have some legs. Unfortuatly we know the way its gone down and I think 2142 is a cooked goose before it even goes retail.

Comment

Originally posted by scott111
            Map packs should have been EA's effort from day one. If they had done that, 2142 might have some legs. Unfortuatly we know the way its gone down and I think 2142 is a cooked goose before it even goes retail.
            I havent played the beta but I heard some funny things

for example:

you can spawn on the transport chopper, this will be a big issue and i bet it will be removed with the first patch

Comment

i dont think there needs to be a new bf2 patch and i dont care, couse when 2142 comes out thats all im playing in the bf series

unless a friend who has bf2 and not 2142 wants a game then ill play bf2

Comment

There had better be, CTD when picking up a kit NEVER happened to me before 1.4. Now it can happen twice a night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
                  There had better be, CTD when picking up a kit NEVER happened to me before 1.4. Now it can happen twice a night.
                  ahh so thats it, I got in once too and Im pretty sure I was trying to pick up a kit

I was a bit confused first but you just made it clear

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                      I havent played the beta but I heard some funny things

for example:

you can spawn on the transport chopper, this will be a big issue and i bet it will be removed with the first patch

That sounds like enhanced team play because idiots don't form squads and run away with an empty helicopter. This will end that if not force you to join squads.

Just think of all those times in wake where some lucky noob in an emty chopper made it or wait till he dodged all the J-10's, oh wait.... exploit that is so gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X