Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im done with BF2, Long live PoE2!

Originally posted by troybob
    it's actually quite wide-open. Maybe you didn't play the right map - but there are quite a few that are good for snipers. Just find the .50 cal kit on the ground (1 shot 1 kill - even if you hit their toe), find a good mountain - hide near the trees - and shoot at the anti-tank folks trying to kill your tanks.

I usually get in a transport chopper as support, and I find a lot of snipers around. So i hover close to them and give em more ammo.

Also being a sniper is good because you can spot targets for artillery - and then watch the death rain down (if someone is keen on arty).

Nah, I played about 5maps.

Alot of trees and fog=\

Where is the 50.cal and how do you get it anyways?

Comment

Simple solution - dont punish for an accidental TK - you deserved to be kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        But you are still here. How coincidentially ironic...:laugh:
        :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

don't get me wrong here, but you said "you'd get out if he asked"
          If he had politely asked me to get out so his clanmate can get in I would have glady jumped out
          and then
          But he didnt he just sat there spamming "BAIL OUT" a hundred times.
          i'm no expert but isn't that asking you to get out? and you may sya he could have typed it, but what if english isn't his language? just take the iniative to let the 2 squaddies go together, it'll be dont better. i jump out 9/10 for people in squads (the 1/10 being if they aint bothered, coz i somestiems have my good moments), as i would hope someone would let me and my clanmate fly.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
            Don't get me wrong, they did a great job, just PERSONALY I don't like it.

Its more of an infantry based mod, and hardcore CQB with tanks everywhere jus isn't for me, I'm a sniper.

But if your a hardcorte groundpounder, its definitly the mod for you.

Nothing is wrong with it, Its just not for me.

Get what I mean?
            You played the mod for a half hour or not alt all didn't you? The sniper rifles are hands down a 100% improvement over vanilla's. There is also a pickup sniper kit that give you the anti material sniper rifle that kills in one shot. Oh yeah, did I mention they all have double zoom too? Admit you don't like it because there are no stats.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
              Nah, I played about 5maps.

Alot of trees and fog=\

Where is the 50.cal and how do you get it anyways?
              not sure - i've picked it up a few times though.

its awesome.

Comment

Just one question... is POE2 ranked or Unranked

Comment

Originally posted by -=[PC-EF]=- Surge<UK>
                  Just one question... is POE2 ranked or Unranked
                  if we tell you it's ranked will that be the deciding factor on whether you play it? even if has better gameplay than vanilla?

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                    don't get me wrong here, but you said "you'd get out if he asked"

and then

i'm no expert but isn't that asking you to get out? and you may sya he could have typed it, but what if english isn't his language? just take the iniative to let the 2 squaddies go together, it'll be dont better. i jump out 9/10 for people in squads (the 1/10 being if they aint bothered, coz i somestiems have my good moments), as i would hope someone would let me and my clanmate fly.
                    You obviously did not read it all. Spamming "BAIL OUT" like 10 times isnt "polite"

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      But you are still here. How coincidentially ironic...:laugh:
                      thats what i was thinking lol *loser* jj

Comment

Working...
                      X