Is It Really Worth It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Really Worth It?

i am trying to unlock the L96 and before that im going to get the M95. fro what ive heard, the m95 is the worst sniper rifle in the game. but after watching a video, i was im pressed and i think it changed the way i looked at it. so i ask, which is REALLY the best sniper, L96, or the M95 (only those are up for discussion) heres the video:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

hes really good and i wonder if its really that good. ive heard the worst comments about this gun being inaccurate and other stuff and the only good thing about it is that it can shoot thru cockpit glass. i also heard that it was only useful for small city maps and not long range maps because thats what i prefer. ive heard that the l96 has more bullet drop and is more accurate so... i dont know. plz help me out on this so i dont have to waste an unlock.

Re: Is It Really Worth It?

its all a matter of preference. i personally can't hit **** with the m95 so i love the l96.

Comment

That video is fake, it has been discussed a million times on here before.

Comment

M95 is the worst but it comes down to personal preference. You do have to unlock the 1st tier weapon in order to have the 2nd tier unlock available for unlock.

Comment

i use the M95 to blow up attack choppers

Comment

L96a1 is much more accurate. the only reason why my sniper rifle accuracy is so low is because of the damned m95. imo the m95 is the worst sniper rifle in the game, but remember that is only my opinion.

Comment

thanks guys i did not kno wthat was a fake video. WOW. figures. no one can be that good. except for me of course......

Comment

I prefer the L96 as well. Don't have too much sucess with the other one.

Comment

some say that the L96 is just plain more accurate, but is it just the crosshairs or is the legend true?

Comment

You can actually kill people with the m95, you just have to know how the crosshairs work. They didn't put all those little lines on there for nothing...

Comment

I will go against the rest, I'm not sure if it is just since the 1.4 but most of the time when using the M95 I get a 100% hit rate, unless im being stupid.

TRUE STORY.

Yesterday while on Wake Island the airfield was being overrun by U.S, and me always being Chinese and a Flight whore, along with a Sniper whore, I was heading towards the J-10 which had just spawned after I was shot down by an AA, and all of a sudden a US jumped out of the overflying F-35b and stole the J-10.. So I got pissed off with him so pulled out my M95 and took a random shot
                      at the plane as it was going about halfway along the runway, and it hit and killed him.. I was like.. HOly Guacamole batman! (not those exact words) but yea it was definantly one of those 1 off things, and something that I wish I had on tape.

So the fact that you can shoot through glass with the M95, and also I cant stand the L96A1 because I suck with it, but yea I am soon to marry a M95 :P

I just wish I could own one in real life.

Cheers

Comment

^^ you can my friend:http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976575670.htm

Comment

I don't use the M95, Lord knows how many times it failed me in the tightest and most needed spot. I don't use the L96 for its pretty cheap and mostly always hits even if you are off the head a little. I perfere the M24 for its the real sniper where it isn't accuraccy adjusted nor does it suck like the M95.
                          "You don't suck, the M95 suck"

Comment

i don't think the m95 necessarily sucks, you just have to know how to use it right. i get killed by it often enough that someone obviously knows how to use it.

Comment

hahah love that line "if you know how to use it"

M95 sucks, stick with the L96A1 or the first tier m24

Comment

Working...
                              X