Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting airborn with c4

hey all
    A while ago i was on an almost empty server.Some guy and me were waiting on the carrier for the game to begin.Suddenly that guy flew straight up in the air and came down safely with his chute.
    He then asked me to stand close to him,he chucked some c4 at our feet and before i knew what was happening i flew so high in the sky that i could overlook the whole carrier!!
    In my excitement i forgot to open my shute and broke every pixle in my body

Re: getting airborn with c4

ive never sen that happen. hmm. sounds pretty fun. might have been a glitch.

Comment

Yeah, you can do that on some non-ff servers.

Comment

Its great to boost yourself on buildings over looking capture points and get your commander to resupply you with a crate. Then just keep dropping C4 and enjoy the slaughter.

It does'nt work very often but when it does its great.

Comment

this happens when there is no ff i love do this on karkand

Comment

I did that for fun with plane campers and chopper whores on carriers with non-ff servers. Lay some packs at the lay side of the aircraft spawns, wait for the gathering and kaboom! All miffed and into the water. You should've seen the swim race to get back there first.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rt123
              hey all
              A while ago i was on an almost empty server.Some guy and me were waiting on the carrier for the game to begin.Suddenly that guy flew straight up in the air and came down safely with his chute.
              He then asked me to stand close to him,he chucked some c4 at our feet and before i knew what was happening i flew so high in the sky that i could overlook the whole carrier!!
              In my excitement i forgot to open my shute and broke every pixle in my body
              that old news to us but fun to do.

Comment

You can also attach C4 to jeeps and launch it off cliffs, while sitting in the third or fourth passenger seat.

Comment

I love to do that on the sir. servers :laugh:

Comment

The first time a guy did that to me on Wake, I didn't know what was happening until I was 100 ft up, and of course i forgot to pull the chute.

I find with a partner, you can sometimes use it to access otherwise inaccessible rooves on chopperless maps. Nice way to find a secret sniper hide.

Comment

I have only managed to do that once, and it was cool to end up on a building that you can normally cant get on in Karkland. Too bad a sniper was not with me! He would have loved the location!! Too bad the commander would not drop me a supply crate either, cause I had to eventually jump off the building to go get more ammo!!

Comment

You can do it on my server but FF is only at 50% so only use 3 C4's

Comment

^^^^^^
                          y do you have a pic of my girlfriend in your avi? i'm going to kill you...

Comment

Yeah. me and my clanmates got ontop of the Hotel at Karkand doing this. its a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by [77th]Balas
                              Yeah. me and my clanmates got ontop of the Hotel at Karkand doing this. its a good time.

Hmmmm,

If you were to do it FROM the top of the hotel, I bet you could parachute clear across the river into the enemy base area? :evil:

Without helo's, no one looks up in Karkand.

Comment

Working...
                              X