Changes to Cartillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changes to Cartillary?

They could not make car drops over carriers now well, now they are about a saccurate as a supply drop and made the spawm time longer.

Comment

where did you hear about this? Link?

Comment

yup, I was killed last night as a Sniper by a buggy drop.. worst feature EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
          yup, I was killed last night as a Sniper by a buggy drop.. worst feature EVER.
          I think it is a great feature, just a little abused at times.

In the end, I debate with myself about whether some of these features are good or if DiCE could have focused on game issues. The again, the features they put in are features that have ported over easy from 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
            I think it is a great feature, just a little abused at times.
            Fair enough.. in theory, it is a good and useful ability.

In reality however (i.e. BF2 and the 80% of players online who do abuse it); it's horrible and EA/DICE had to have seen the potential problems from miles away. I think over-all, they did a good job with balance and preventing most major oppurtunities for abuse within the game; considering the scope they had to cover, but I just cannot swallow how this was introduced to the game so carelessly.

Also, for the record; I have no problem at all being killed as a Sniper by standard artillery or any other method (well, being road-killed by a FAV can be pretty annoying too..)

Comment

I had a car dropped on my head at the top of the stairs that overlook the shallows for the river crossing on Road to Jalallabad the other night. i was a little shocked, but I was being a pain in the *** for the other team.

Rev

Comment

I don't actually remember ever being killed by a car drop ... the opposing commander has however given me transportation on several occasions ... some get p-d off when you thank them for it

Comment

Recently on Road Rage, I was under a tree sniping from way the hell out, and the commander kept trying to drop a car on me. Thing was, I was so far out, no one wanted to drive out and kill me. But I had a crate and claymores around me.

The tree blocked any cartillary

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                    I consider cartilery when they drop multiple cars not just one.
                    Are you talking about the hack where it seems to rain cars? Or just the commander waits for the meter to refill and keeps dropping them in the same place?

Comment

yup its still happening... i got taken out tonight. then after it happened the enemy commander taunted me with it... so lame.

Comment

I haven't really sniped since I got my expert sniper.....but I haven't seen it as much.

Comment

im sure you could get a vehicle on a roof if you tried hard enuff,, they really just need to set a boundry around the buildings

Comment

Working...
                          X