Key Binding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Binding?

Alright I'll admit...I am a newbie to key binding....I hear about it alot....how do you key bind? and is it worth it?
    Thanks in advance

Re: Key Binding?

It not worth it for ppl who dont know how play FPS the key binding is for less control and easyier dont get it!!! unless good for gunz online or WOW

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
      It not worth it for ppl who dont know how play FPS the key binding is for less control and easyier dont get it!!! unless good for gunz online or WOW
      Wtf did he say?

I too would like to know about keybinds. Guess we're not gonna learn it from punkboy tho...

Comment

Key Binding is just Options > Controls, where you bind a key to a specific action ie Space = Jump etc, to change the default ones click on the box beside the action and set a new key

duno if its anything else thats all i know key binding as lol

Comment

Keybinding also refers to combining more than one action to a single keystroke. You might know the favorite of selecting prone+scope, etc. so you can beat your opponent to the punch.

You can often do it through add-on software, or with your accessories themselves. My Z-board for example allows some limited keybinding. Many games allow it to be done by reconfiguring keys in the console, but someone else will have to explain that to you, as I have not done it in BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd-Irish
            Keybinding also refers to combining more than one action to a single keystroke. You might know the favorite of selecting prone+scope, etc. so you can beat your opponent to the punch.

You can often do it through add-on software, or with your accessories themselves. My Z-board for example allows some limited keybinding. Many games allow it to be done by reconfiguring keys in the console, but someone else will have to explain that to you, as I have not done it in BF2.
            them be macros and are frowned apon on these forums.

Comment

Working...
            X