Online multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online multiplayer

Alright i'm new to the multiplayer scene!! how do i connect to servers? I connect to servers thru gamespy however it takes me to the game and i have to log in to an account which it doesn't allow me to log on to the requested server thru gamespy... nor can i find it on the list in game....

I connect to some servers then get kicked!!!!! whats the go here.... and what servers can i play on.... i want to play on servers in my country only.... how do i do this???

Thanks guys

Re: Online multiplayer

what patch version do you have? I hope its 1.4 if you want your stats tracked. Xfire is better at doing what you want to do. Or, you could just get a pen and paper, write the IP down, log-in, then connect that way.

Comment

I have 1.4..... but why do you get kicked are they exclusive members servers... which one do you know to connect to?

Comment

any one with low ping i guess

Comment

Dumb question.... what is ping

Comment

Loosely, ping means "to get the attention of" or "to check for the presence of" another party online. Ping operates by sending a packet to a designated address and waiting for a response.

But, this is the most important to you--

YOU WANT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PING! firstly sort the servers by ping from lowest to highest. Then pick a server that has a fairly low ping. Less than 200 for sure, below 100 is even better.

Comment

Working...
            X