Silly plane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly plane!

An old video I took a while ago of someone base raping the MEC uncapable on Gulf of Oman.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy.

Re: Silly plane!

lol thats sweet, good timing!

Comment

I did that same thing with an APC missle, on Oman, too. Stay away from my airfield!

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
        I did that same thing with an APC missle, on Oman, too. Stay away from my airfield!
        same here and i to was on oman lol, the plane i took out was coming straigt at me though, urs was a much better shot

Comment

wow lolz, i coouldn't even see the plane coming :O

i only shut down plane with AT once :\

Comment

Actually, tanks vs. jets is not as hard as it looks. I've hit a ton, and only about 25% actually die when you clearly see the round explode on them. I took down a J10 with an AT before, and I've taken down two J10s with grenade launchers, and a ton with TV missiles. It's the most satisfying thing ever to take down a J10 with 45:0 as infantry.

Comment

Heh, I have blown up another plane with a tank shell on Wake, the F35B tried to bomb me going real slow, didnt work out for him! And I shot another F35B down with the APC missile. But this one was the only one I had fraps footage of

Comment

I love that stuff. A montage of shots like that would be great.

Comment

ive done that multiple times , it makes you feel good about your skills right?...lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X