Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BF2] Terrorist War Game? Nightline (LOL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BF2] Terrorist War Game? Nightline (LOL)

I can't believe our American government is sooo stupid... My tax dollars are totally getting wasted... check this video out.

What does the government know about video games? Nothing. Another example of people with power that are clueless. Serious and scary. Pentagon is claming that...

Re: [BF2] Terrorist War Game? Nightline (LOL)

LOL
    I was expecting more response!

Comment

That video is about 1 year old and I think the only reason why they where all like "ZOMG!" is because an Arabic guy made a game video like wtf, if it was a white guy they would be like "good movie sir" but no its mroe like IM a racist ***** and acuse u of Terrorism

Comment

Originally posted by Saige62
        That video is about 1 year old and I think the only reason why they where all like "ZOMG!" is because an Arabic guy made a game video like wtf, if it was a white guy they would be like "good movie sir" but no its mroe like IM a racist ***** and acuse u of Terrorism
        No wonder.

They caused 9/11 and many other attacks across the world such as 7/7 and other plans revealed that were fortunatly caught before they could happen.

I know it sounds silly but they are just taking pre-cautions.

They did it with Flight Simulator as well practicing flying into the WTC. Really they will do anything for their ''cause'' their cause is false, they are morons and they don't know any better. They can't justify what they are doing, if they don't like the USA or UK or any religion or country, killing innocent people is no way to solve issues.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss :hmm: .

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
            Ignorance is bliss :hmm: .

Really I still think the USA are trying to prevent or raise concern on the issue or use a pre-caution.

Over the past 5 years the Terrorists have done many things to anger people and anger the world. Most of the terrorists are Muslim. I mean I know not every Muslim are Terrorists but a lot of Muslims are subjected to that even though they are against Terrorists. Terrorists such as Al Quedia put a bad name upon Muslims.

It's like Hitler, you could say he put a bad name on the Germans in the end and he caused a lot of bad air with other countries due to his stupidity.

Comment

I know the guy wh made the video. His name in BF2 and on youtube is SonicJihad. He's a good guy. Nice and everything. THe US Govenmet are Full of S-Hit!

Comment

They are not dirrectly calling BF2 a terrorist game, they are saying that people have MODDED it so you can only play as the arab side and made it a terrorist conditioning game.

Comment

i didnt think the terrorists even knew what a computer was.

i guess they know how to mod too.

i actually saw this a couple months ago. never leaked onto the net till now? thats odd.

i played on MEC, im gunna go shoot some soldiers.....

uh huh..... whatever. what happened to crashing planes? that was better than giving video games yet another bad name.

Comment

Working...
                  X