IO Commanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IO Commanding

Since there is no more fun and making people fly 100 feet in the air with arty. I find most IO server to be commaderless because all you bascially can do now is UAV and Supply drop(pretty boring if you ask me). So after a couple round of losing with no UAV and commander I decided to become one to help out my team. I climbed up to the roof top next to the hotel flag and GL unsuspecting enemies from the top. I dropped a supply box near me so I can have ammo and protect hotel. Having UAV and tubing them from above, the admin then got pretty pissed off cause he couldn't come near the Hotel. I can't believe he actually said "You either Command or you fight". I told him "yes you want me to go hide somewhere far and click UAV and Supply drop for the whole round?". I didn't care and kept fighting cause he was just mad at me. 2 more GL and a couple seconds later I was banned. That is such BS to bann just caused you didn't get your way.

Re: IO Commanding

Cloud based email solution on a highly customizable webmail platform

What am I supposed to reply to in this thread?

Comment

hmm just sounds like another thing that has been posted in any fourm to me otherwise sorry for your loss there is thousands of other servers.

Comment

I get bored in IO it is always a stalemate on urban assualt maps and everyone is a sniper or medic.

Comment

Working...
        X