Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the SAS voices

Ok I guess you werent listening mb you should go back and read my post

Im from New York dude and I just think that the lauguge they speak is a little odd thats all

No harm intended
    i understand that it wasnt "harm intended"
    i just asked u why, do u think that? i want u to explain, thats all

Comment

The Russian voices are the best. Cool sounding voices, but most importantly, they're not that loud.

Whispering "Itzah Snypah" as opposed to say...the MEC commander screaming "MALOOKI HADOUKEN SHORYUKEN HADAH!" causing the small bones in my ear to shatter.

Comment

LOL - I wonder if the MEC stuff is even accurate - could be speaking gibberish for all I know

Comment

Originally posted by Sow_Snake
          but come on the SAS is fully british, yet another screw up by EA.
          you have to be kidding, or if you are serious, then you lack the facts.

the regiment is predominantly UK based (hereford), but there are numerous different nationalities involved, new zealanders, australians, mauri, scottish, irish, welsh, south african and more.

you only have to cast your mind back to the first gulf war and remember the national makeup of just one of the squadrons that made the news: B squadron, AKA bravo two zero, headed up by the fictional pen name of Sgt. Andy Mcnab, his squad, was comprised of pretty much the before mentioned nationalities bar a few.

this is truer, when the regiment is deployed abroad admittedly, as is the case as represented in BF2 SF.

so that explains the alleged 'foreign' accent in the files, dice may just know more than you give them credit for.

Comment

for the love of god there is a SAS team in australia!!!!! IF U DONT KNOW see http://www.time.com/time/pacific/mag...135477,00.html

Comment

there accent sound scottish, well wtf

Originally posted by hawkeye<canadain
              for the love of god there is a SAS team in australia!!!!! IF U DONT KNOW see http://www.time.com/time/pacific/mag...135477,00.html
              well of course just like canada has an SAS, they are only still under diplomatic rule with england de,de,de:laugh:

Comment

Once again- if they're gonna have SAS voices like that- they should make the USMC voices sound like a bunch of Texan cowboy yahoos.

Comment

i reckon the S.A.S voices are kool

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                    Once again- if they're gonna have SAS voices like that- they should make the USMC voices sound like a bunch of Texan cowboy yahoos.
                    That would be funny lol. I would have to call out stuff just for fun then..."hey yall ah need surplas".."biggo metal thang is comin" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowpit
                      That would be funny lol. I would have to call out stuff just for fun then..."hey yall ah need surplas".."biggo metal thang is comin" lol
                      Well, I dunno if you would necessarily associate texans with hill-billies and yokels; I thought they'd be found anywhere out in the open away from the urban.

Lol anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Graphic
                        The Russian voices are the best. Cool sounding voices, but most importantly, they're not that loud.

Whispering "Itzah Snypah" as opposed to say...the MEC commander screaming "MALOOKI HADOUKEN SHORYUKEN HADAH!" causing the small bones in my ear to shatter.
                        Yeah I know what you mean, when I'm just playing to relax and when I'm tired I get bored and annoyed by the constant onslaught of overlapping speach. It can get very, very irritating!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye<canadain
                          That is correct.

Didn't you guys know that? It's called SASR, Special Air Service Recon, as far as I remember. And, I didn't even need to look that link. I knew it earlier.

Comment

The SAS voices are fine im sure there is Australian People in Britain And why Does it matter I mean it least they have voices not text popping up on the screen only.

Comment

Working...
                            X